Late (The fam)

Third person POV

"Anya! Wake up!" Loid screamed. The family had a flight that they completely forgot about. Loid was on a mission last night, Yor was also on a mission, and Anya was doing her mountain pile of homework. Yor was rushing and packing her, Loid, and Anya's bags. Loid got Anya up and cooked breakfast. Anya brushed her teeth and got her clothes ready. "Anya the water is ready!" Anya then ran do the bathroom. Yor was putting on her makeup which takes about 10-15 minutes every day. After getting Anya dressed he got breakfast of the stove and got the table ready. "Chichi! Where's my stuffies!" Anya was looking for her stuffed animals. "Anya where's the lipstick you stole last night!" Yor was looking for her makeup. "Yor! Where did you put my tie?!" The family was a mess. Yor got her hair and makeup done successfully but needed to help Anya and Loid. "Your stuffies in your suitcase and your tie is in the side pocket of your carry on!" Yor screamed. Loid was literally eating while making a call with the W.I.S.E that he won't be able to work and Yor was helping Anya get ready. After Yor went to eat breakfast while getting their bags ready and Loid got Bond feed and in the car.

They had to go  few miles over the speed limit to get bond to Frankie's house. They rushed to the airport and quickly jumped out the car.

They got thru the huge line but... Didn't make it to the plane. They were driving back home until they heard a sound. It caused Loid to be distracted and lost control of the car. The sound kept going until it was clear what it was......

Loid's alarm clock. He got up and turned it off. He checked the time it was 4am. Guess they still have time for their flight.
_______________________________

Drafts heheh, thanks for the support! And I'm sorry if it's short. Also I still can't post because I don't feel well. Love y'all and thanks for 2k reads 😁🤍

Word count: 356

-Ava