Drunk (Loid x Yor)

Third person POV

Loid came home surprisingly not tired. He unlocked the door and lightly said "Im home!". Since no one answered he thought no one was awake. "Oh hello Loid~" Yor said and hugged him. 'Y-yor w-what the-' Loid thought until he saw a glass of wine that was empty and a bottle that has still 2/3 inside. "Yor your drunk come with me" Loid said. "Ngh... No~" Yor said. "Come one Yor-san let's go" Loid dragged her until she passed out "Hm~" Yor whined hugging him again. "Huh... ok then" Loid said picking her up bridal style.  

"Hm... Loid-san... What are you doing?" Yor asked. "Bringing you to your room." Loud said. "Ow!" Yor squealed. "What? Are you ok?" Loid said and instead of bringing her to her room he brought her to his room just so he could see what was wrong. "The glass shattered..." Yor pouted.

While Loid was carrying her, she had a wine glass in her hand and on the way to her room she accidentally shattered it on the wall and her leg started bleeding.

"Ok stay there." Loid said. "Chichi, what was that noise?" Anya woke up to the sound of shattering glass. "Oh your haha is injured stay on your room you may step on the glass!" Loid said. "But I wanna help..." Anya said. "After I clean the glass." Loid told her.

After Loid cleaned up the glass Anya was able to help and gave her papa the med kit. "Haha are you ok?" Anya asked her mother worried. "Hm.." Yor muttered. "Eeh!" Anya squealed when Yor suddenly grabbed her and started cuddling her. "Oh, hehe" Anya giggled. "All done, Anya you can go to your room now, I'll bring Yor to her bed." Loid said. "Can we all sleep together tonight?" Anya begged Loid still cuddling with her mum. "Hm. Fine." Loid said. "Heheheh" Anya giggled and adjusted her self into both her  parents arms. "Goodnight Chichi, goodnight haha" Anya said closing her eyes.

"Goodnight girls" Loid kissed both on the cheek and forehead.
_______________________________

Heh.

Word count: 356

-Ava