Family day (The Forgers)

Third person POV

(Anya just came home from a sleepover)

"Chi chi! Haha! Anya's home!" Anya said opening the door to their house. "Oh! Hello Anya-san your father had an emergency at work today so he had to leave, but let me help you with your homework" Yor smiled at her daughter.

She may not be the best at other subjects but she was actually good in English and science, Anya didn't have hard homework though. It was just fractions, and basic stuff she knows.

"Haha?" Anya asked her mother getting a hum in response. "Today is family day right?" Anya asked. "Yes, why?" Yor asked. "Are we gonna celebrate or hang out?" Anya asked. "If your father says so" Yor said.

'It has been a while since we all went out, sadly I don't think were going outing today. I dont wanna bother Loid'

Sad from her mother's thoughts Anya just went to the living room and opened the tv so she can watch spy wars.
_______________________________

It was about 5pm Twilight just finished his mission."Good job Twilight see you on our next mission" Fiona said as her and Loid went separate ways. Loid was very tired that mission was hard. Now he just wanted to go home and rest, with his family. His fake family.

"Welcome home Loid-san, Me and Anya already had dinner and she already finished studying and her homework, don't worry you can rest" Your smiled and grabbed his jacket and hanged it on the coat rack. Loid smiled, this whole family was just a mission, he was working right now, but every time he's with them. He gets this feeling of realization. As if he wasn't on a mission. As if this whole family was real.

"Anya what's that in your hand? " Yor asked the little girl that was holding a piece of paper. "Oh, well I drew a little picture of us since it's family day today!" Anya smiled. "Aww that cute" Loid said. "Cute! you've improved at drawing Anya-san! Give it to me I'll hang it on the fridge" Yor said grabbing the paper from her hand. "Chichi.... Since it's family day today can we go out?" The little pinkie girl asked. 'Oh yeah....its family day. Shit. ' Loid said.

'It's strange that even if I'm doing this for the mission, hanging out with them doesn't feel like a mission. It feels like I'm resting and having fun with family.
Is this how a real family feels like?'

Yes.

"Sure I guess we haven't went tout in a while" Yor giggled. "Yey!" Anya jumped up and down.

They decided to wear something formal but comfortable. They were just gonna go out and eat dinner, also take a walk and shop.

_______________________________

"Anya-san! Wait I need to fix your dress!" Yor told the girl. "Hehe, sorry haha Anya just wanted to see how cute she was!" The little girl giggled. "Done, eck! Your so cute Anya-san!" Yor squealed. "Girls are you ready?" Loid asked. "Yup, I just need to grab my purse!" Yor said. "I'm ready" Yor said. "Chi chi! Do you think Anya looks cute? Haha choose my outfit!" Anya said. "Yes Anya you look very cute, and Yor you look splendid" Loid complimented them both. "T-thank you L-loid-san..." Yor blushed. "Op! Loid your tie!" Yor noticed and quickly fixed it making both of them blush.

"Chi chi and haha are flirting!" Anya said with smug face.

"We are not!" Loid and Yor quickly separated and quickly looked away from each other. "Hehe, let's go now! Anya's hungry!" Anya said and ran out the door. "Anya! What for us!" Loid and Yor told her.
_______________________________

"Oh~ Yummy the food looks good!" Anya said looking at the food they ordered.