New Co-worker

Not my og idea full credits to -W-I-L-L-O-W- love her ideas and actually the i want a baby brother chapter was inspired bye her too <3
_______________________________

Yor POV

"What about you Yor-san?" Millie asked me with her usual bright smile. "Im glad you to are together again" I gave them a slight smile as i finished washing the dishes. "Oh~ I remember we're getting a new co-worker!" Camilla squealed. "I hear he's a boy! What do you think Sharon?" Millie asked. "Married." Sharon said looking at her phone. "Yoru-san?" Camila asked me with a smirk. "Oh! Uhm... Im excited to meet him!" I said and sort of giggled. Hehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohayō Jelo-san!" Millie squealed. (Fun Fact that's actually my classmates nickname but we call him jello) "Millie right?" He asked as she nodded. After Millie left to do something. He Introduced himself to others then turned to me suddenly shocked or making a smirking face? "Yor-san?" He asked me. "Yes" I said and gave a slight smile.

A phone rang.

"Oh! My boyfriends calling me~" Camila said then left the room.

Leaving me and him.

"Im excited to work here can you help me tomorrow?~" He asked and as the gentleman he was. Kissed my hand. "O-oh... Uhm- sure!" I chuckled.

I was about to leave the room until i realized i didn't have my wallet. I usually text Loid when im coming home how did i forget? I open my purse. Lipstick, phone.... Uh! I didn't bring it! I sighed in defeat and texted Loid.

(I FIXED IT Todoroki2874)

Yor: Loid-san i forgot my wallet can you pick me up?

I signed and sat back down.

"Yoru-san! What are you doing here? Do you want me to take you home?" Jelo asked being the gentleman he was. "Oh-uhm... No need.." I smiled slightly.

"Yor-san! There you are! The cars outside- Who are you?" Loid asked curiously. "Oh! Im Yor's Co-worker you?" He asked. Oh No. "Im actually her husband" He smiled, but i could clearly tell it wasn't real. "Oh hah. Sorry, goodbye Yor see you tomorrow!" He said then left leaving me and Loid. "Let's go Yor-san" He said dragging me.

We were in the car and i wasn't speaking. He is my husband! Why am i so awkward! I thought to myself.

"Yor? You haven't been talking... Are you ok?" Loid asked me. "Oh... Uhm... Where you j-jelous?.." 0i asked blushing slightly. "Yor. Im your husband. I dont like seeing you that close to other men." He sighed not taking his eyes of the wheel.

'Not today agent night.'

'Fuck you twilight..'
_______________________________

Once again sorry for not posting, testa rae finally over!

Should i continue?

(Sheesh why is this authors note so short...

Uhm...

Supercalifragilisticespialidocious)

Word count: 477

-Ava