Eden academy (Loid x Yor teens)

Third person POV
"Good morning Camilla!" Yor said good morning to her friend. "Good morning Yor-san! I heard a new kid is here! I think his name is Loid?"

(Ps I know his real name isn't Loid but leave it)

"I wonder if he's hot.... " Milie said. "What do you think Yor?" Asked Camila. "Hm... As long as he's nice." The others just nodded knowing she'll have an answer like that. "Your boring" Camila said.
_______________________________

"Damn this school is huge" Frankie said. "Well as expected from a top school, Eden Academy gives the best education and-" Loid got cut off. "You talk so boring.... " Frankie said. The bell rung making all the teens scamper in the classroom.
_______________________________

"Ok now let's start" Their teacher said. While their professor was writing on the board Loid was distracted by someone beautiful catching his eye. She has flowing black locks and beautiful Rudy red eyes. It's almost like Loid had a spell making him glue his eyes to her. "Bro you good?" Frankie asked. "Hm? Yeah I'm fine!" He said awkwardly.

"Hey Your the new guy is looking at you!" Millie said. "Hm? What's on you mean he's talking with his friend?" Your tilted her head. "Well he was looking at you, anyway what were we learning again?"
_______________________________

"Your look over there it's the new guy that was looking at you maybe talk to him" Millie said. "Millie you know I don't do that stu-" Your got cut of by basically being pushed to him.

"Oh- Hello your the girl I saw in class right? I'm Loid Forger!" Loid said. "Oh- Uhm hello I'm Your nice to meet you!" Yor said awkwardly. But soon they were having a casual talk and they went to the library.

"Loid?" Yor said and Loid replied with a hum. "Can you grab that but for me?" Yor asked. "Ok" Loid said getting up from his seat. Yor was kinda in the way so he moved her gently by holding her waist.

Yor was definitely screaming on the inside but she really didn't mind. "Here" Loid gave it so her and went back to his seat.

Leaving Yuri that was watching them from the corner angry.
_______________________________

"Yor I don't trust him!" Yuri said trying to convince her sister. "Yuri you've said that to every boy I've talked to and how many times were you right? Zero. Now leave me alone!" Yor said annoyed at her brothers act. "I swear Yor! I-i saw him with another girl!" Yuri lied. "Really Yuri?" Yor asked. "Y-". "Can you leave me alone you've used that excuse like a hundred time already!" Yor said and walked to her room. "Yor! I swear he is not handsome, kind, sweet, helpful or anything! He's a piece of dust compared to you!" Yuri said and Yor started getting very mad. "Shut. Up!" Yor said lightly slapping him and left to her room.

'Maybe I do like him..'

'Maybe I do like her...'

Bonus!
(Y/n in her burrow)

"Why tf were they so stupid." Y/n sighed. "Hm... Wonder what Anya's doing..." Y/n said checking what she was doing through the burrow.

"Oh~ You have a crush on Anya-san!" Becky teased Damian. "I will never fall in love with that idiot!" Damian said flustered.

"Is everyone stupid?" Y/n smacked herself on the forehead. Then her phone started ringing. "Hm? Oh hey H/n! Oh sure what movie are we watching? Ok then bye see ya!" Y/n said talking to her best friend on her phone. "He is the best!" Y/n said jumping out of her burrow.

In conclusion everyone in the family is stupid when it comes to love.
_______________________________

Surprise! Surprise! I'm lazy as fck.

Sorry I know it was most voted but you guys probably hate this chapter for being very boring and I'm sorry.

Word count: 654

-Ava