Birthday (Idk)

⚠️Damian and Anya are friends ⚠️
⚠️Bond isn't here YET⚠️
_______________________________
Third person POV

Loid just finished a mission and passed the mall. He looked through the window and saw a cute plushie and he thought it would be perfect for Anya. He saw a message on his phone and looked at it. It was from Yor.

Yor: Loid I'm at the mall shopping for a gift for Anya what's Anya's favorite cake flavor?

'Shit' He mumbled realizing it was Anya's birthday tomorrow.

Me: I'm at the mall too let's meet up by the store, I'm just buying my gift for Anya.

I went in the toy store the bought the plushie. It was like her other penguin one but smaller and grey.

He payed and got out of the store and made his way to Yor and his meet up spot.
_______________________________

"Becky I left my lunch box in my locker I'm gonna grab it real quick" Anya told her friend. "Ok then" Becky replied. "Hm.... What should I get Anya tomorrow...." Becky said not knowing that a little boy was sitting by the table behind her and heard her question. 'Eh? It's her birthday tomorrow?' Damian thought. 'Why does Damian look like that? Oh! I wonder if he's coming tomorrow' Becky wondered and walked towards Damian's table. "Hey Damian are you going to Anya's birthday tomorrow?" Becky asked the boy. 'Act normal act normal' "Hm? Oh it's her birthday tomorrow huh?" Damian said. "Yes? And are you coming?" Becky asked again. "I don't know. My parents don't let me go out to the peasant parties." Damian said. Becky just rolled her eyes and left.
_______________________________

Yor and Loid where at the cake store and wanted to find a rainbow cake for Anya. They knew she loved birthday cake so they wanted something birthday cake flavor. Since they couldn't find anything they asked the person at the front if he had any recommendations. "Well if you can't find anything we can have a cake customized for you what's the theme?" Asked the man. "Oh, rainbow please" Loid replied. "Great it should be ready tomorrow and thank you for ordering" The man said.
_______________________________

At home Loid had the idea to make little deserts for Anya's friends. Since Yor definitely didn't know how to bake she was in charge of making the invitations while Loid was baking.

It was now towards 2:50 in the afternoon and Anya was gonna come home soon. Loid wasn't finished baking and Yor wasn't finished with the invites either. While they were thinking on what to do Mrs. Black bell messaged them something.

"Hello Mr. Forger my daughter told me that Anya's birthday is tomorrow. So I decided to help. Is it ok for Anya to stay at out house till you both are finished with the needs?"

They obviously said yes and went back to what they were doing.

When Yor was done she did help Loid a bit. And she surprisingly did ok.
_______________________________

Soon it was 6:30 and the deserts were finally finished.