Eden Academy (Loid x Yor) Re-write

This is a re-write cause the request said "Best friends to lovers" and I forgot so..... Requested by TorshaSamy
_______________________________
Yor POV

I was laying on my bed until I got a message from my best friend. Loid.

Loid: Hey Yor! I heard a new movie just came out wanna watch it?

Me: Sure I have nothing better to do see ya!

I got dressed and got ready. Loid picked me up looking cool as always and we made our way inside.

The movie was cool. It was a romance fiction, forced marriage one. I was surprised Loid liked this cause only I usually enjoy it but yeah.

In the middle of the movie I got scared as the other girl almost threw a knife at the female lead. I tugged on his arm while the girl in the movie started bleeding. "It's ok it's over" Loid said. "Hm..." I checked the green I wasn't that afraid of blood since I was an assassin but screams and pain I don't like.
_______________________________

"Thanks for inviting me!" I waved goodbye to Loid as I went back in the house.

'Hm... That was fun'  I looked at the pictures at my wall it had my family, relatives, friends and him. For some reason be stood out to me.

Loid POV

'I love that girl I just wish she knows it' I thought to myself. "Hm.. I wonder if I should ask her to prom." I said. Instead of just asking her I wanted to do a promposal and I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend.
_______________________________

A few days later....

Hm... Ok flowers check, lights, check let's go! I thought as I was waiting for Yor.

I asked her to come at out spot. The spot were we first met. It was night and there were fairy lights surrounding me. Everything was complete. I just need her.

"L-loid what's this" She asked me. "Will you be my girlfriend and attened prom with me?" I asked her with a smile. She stayed silent witch left me thinking it was a no. I was gonna stand up until she pressed he left lips on mine.
_______________________________

Bonus.

"Awe" Y/n said. "I wonder if I could have someone to love like that someday" Y/n sighed. "Chichi and haha looked cool!" Anya said pointing to the yearbook picture. "That is still in  my heart!" Yor smiled and Loid giggled. "Hey props to me for preparing the decorations!" Frankie said.
_______________________________

Heh. Sorry if it's short. I just wanted to re-write it. Anyways thanks for the support see you next time bye!

Time check: 11:44pm

Word count: 450

-Ava