After Operation Strix (happy ending) Pt. 2

Swearing warning.

No sad today mathafukars. 

_______________________________

Loid POV

"Im sorry the owner of room 205 isn't home" The man said putting the phone down. "Uhm.. o-ok thank you" Loid said coming out of the ophanage. "Hello?... Yes..... That's the problem..... Oh?..... Thank you" Loid hung up the phone. "So i don't need a kid it's just more prefered... hm ok" Loid said. "Hello?... Yes twilight..... Yes.... uhm yes i need you for my mission..... uhm... as a girlfriend?... " Loid hung up. "Why do i have to work with her..." He sighed.

_______________________________

Third person POV

"Haha?... I-i want a bond back" Anya said. "Huh? Why? Isn't he with Loid?" Yor asked. "H-he left him too. i really want him back haha.. please?" Anya begged her mother. "Ok let's see" Yor said feeling really bad for her daughter. 
_______________________________

A few days later.....
"Fiona let's go" Loid said. "Okay I'm ready" Fiona says grabbing her bag. "Be quick this mission is important." Loid demanded. Sadly (For Fiona) She didn't get the compliment she wanted.
_______________________________
With Yor and Anya...
"Anya San I need to talk to my friend ok? Wait here and hang out with Bond" Yor told her kid. "Ok haha" Anya said. "Hm... Doggie do you know what haha will do on her mission?" Anya asked her future telling doggie. 'I'm sorry Loid, I'm sorry Yor' The dog showed Yor holding a weapon to Loid's throat and Loid holding a gun to Yor's head. "Wha- Bond I'm sorry I can't bring you with me, but I promise I'll save ma and pa!" The little girl promised. "Anya let's go we still have to board the boat" Yor reminded her kid. "O-ok haha" Anya stuttered. "Bye bye Bond! Bye miss" Anya said goodbye to Yor's friend and Bond.

Soon the 4 we're all on the boat and were casually getting ready in their rooms.
______________________________

'So me and Anya will go to dinner later then after that i will get changed and tell Anya to stay in the room while i fight' Yor thought out her plan so she will be ready. While Anya was laying on their bed and listening to her plan and thinking about what Bond saw. 'Haha, chichi..... Anya can do this!' The little girl thought. 

______________________________'

(Time skip to the mision im lazy af)

"Twilight i see her she's on your left and she's by the back of the boat" Nightfall said. "Ok im coming you go to the front of the boat and alert me if she comes" Twilight said slowly walking toward the back of the boat. 'Why is this mision so fast...' Nightfall thought wanting this "Relationship" To last longer. 

"Wait! Thorn princess i see someone in green behind you!" Another assasin told Yor. "Hm.... let him follow me ill bring him to the top of the boat no one is there also stay were you are as far as i know they has other agents on board too" Thorn princes replied. "Ok he's still on your track".

"Ok Anya you can do this.." Anya said. 'This food tastes delicious! Where is my room..., Hun that is the wrong way!'  Too many people were on the boat Anya couldn't read her mom or dads minds so easily. 'I see thorn princess, im still on her track' Gasp! "I did it! So..... chichi is following haha to the top of the boat..." Anya said to herself. 

later... 

"Twilight? Twilight? Shit. He lost his earbud." Nightfall muttered. "Thorn princess? She lost it didn't she.." Both of the couple's helpers were having trouble keeping in contact with them. 

'Ok i see Chichi and haha...' Anya thought to herself. 

"Shit! Twilight she trapped you she locked the fucking door!" Nightfall attempted to warn him but obviously failed. 

"AH!" 

The past family and the crew said thanks to the boat tipping, Now making twilight at thorn princess reveal themselves to each other in the worst way. 

Let's just say... they got into a troublesome position. (; (Get your mind outta gutter mother fckers)

"Loid? Yor?" The two said. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Nightfall screamed. 

"Are they soulmates? Or enemies?" Yor's assistant (Idk the work ok?) Said. 

"Oh no.." Anya said sadly, she lost track of her parents because of the tipping of the boat. 

______________________________

Fastforward.

"Im so sorry Loid.." Yor said. "I love you...." Yor and Loid said together.

 (Why tf is this so cringe) 

Right before the two hurt each-other someone walked in. 

"What the fuck." Yuri said.

.....

Jk.

"No!" Anya walked in. "Anya?!" The two said. Twilight's neck was slightly bleeding while Yor's leg was bruised very badly that it was almost bleeding as well. 

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Anya wants chichi and haha to love each-other, not be enemies." Anya said allmost crying while two sat silent holding their weapons back. "Anya doesn't like this... Anya wants a real family.." Anya said crying. 

At this point Nightfall and Yor's fellow assassin was  done with this family bullshit and left... Ok maybe they did take a few pictures and Fiona was basically slamming her head on the boat- They left. 

(Pretend they are not here basically that's my point)

(Also cringe warning) (I hate writing these parts in my books)

"A-anya.." the two said. "Please.." Anya begged for her parents to stop. "Anya.... its ok... were still a family either way...." Yor said getting off of Loid and picking up her daughter. "Dont worry Anya mama and papa still love each other and you" Loid said comforting her. "Really?" Anya asked still crying. "Promise." The two said in unison. 'I hope Anya believes us....' 'I missed both of them so much' The couple's thoughts revealed that they were telling the truth. 

Time skip..

"Im sorry Loid.." Yor said embaressed her injuries started bleeding and she now couldn't walk. "Its ok Yor, and my injury isn't as bad." Loid said placing her gently on the bed. "Loid your neck is still bleeding though!" Yor said. "It's ok! Don't worry I'm fine Yor" Loid said healing her thigh and knee. "Chichi to haha icha icha..." Anya said popping out from behind them. "Ah! Anya-" The two said. "Heh."

_______________________________

Sorry I know it's bad I'm not that good at writing fluff or sad so.......
And I don't really know how to write what I'm thinking of so yeah....
Basically sorry for the bad ending.
But at least it's finished.
Word count: 1085
-Ava