After operation strix (Sad but happy ending)Pt.1

Sad warning.

Imagination.

You'll regret your life choices.

Like me.

Enjoy.

______________________________________

Third person POV

"Im sorry Yor but... i-i dont need this family anymore..." Loid said while looking at the floor. Yor sighed. "I understand, what about Anya?" Yor asked. "I am keeping her she's my daughter after all" (Im regretting my choices of writing this) "I understand let me tell her..." Yor left the room. 'Why... wait twilight.. your a spy... the mission is over' Loid said to himself, then Bond started barking. Loid sighed. "Yes.. Bond... im bringing you back." Loid said. 

"NOOOO!" Anya said rushing into the room. 

"NO, YOU GUYS ARE STAYING TOGETHER AND BOND WILL STAY HERE!" Anya cried. 

"Im sorry Anya... we dont love eachother anymore"

'You never did...'

"B-but were will Anya go..." Anya asked crying her heart out. "You will be staying with Loid" Yor said packing her things. "B-b-but my friends! Becky! Damian! What will they think, im gonna leave them!Your gonna leave Anya!" Anya cried. "Anya you'll find new friends again don't worry" Loid reassured her. 

(Y'know what... fck my past ideas im turning this into a happy ending, i cant write that nor can i handle it)

A few days past and Yor was leaving...

"Haha! Please stay...." Anya begged. "Anya please let go of my leg, you'll be seeing your papa still" Yor said. "But you wont be there!" Anya said but Loid pulled her away leaving Yor to go out the door. 

"Haha..." Anya cried.

______________________________________

The next day at Eden Academy....

"Damian! Have yous seen Anya?! I havent seen her in class earlier nor at the school gates or the bus!" Becky said worried. "I was gonna ask you too! I havent seen her either!" Damian said worried too with his friends behind equally worried aswell. "You four! Its time for class now go before your late and stop chit chatting!" Henry said. "But sir whe-" The four tried to ask then they go shouted at and forced to go in. "Good morning class" Their teacher said. "Good morning" The class said. "Sir, where is Anya?" The four asked. "She dropped out." Henry said from the classroom door leaving the whole class shocked. "She is so ungrateful, she got into eden academy, she just became a scolar then she left, so ungrateful" Whispers where heard from the class, leaving the four friends sad and shocked. 

______________________________________

A few days later...

"Chichi! Please! Dont leave me here!" Anya begged but her father was already out the door. 

"Chichi.." 

"Now kid your moving to a new orphanage"

'No... chichi.. haha.. bond" The pink haired girl cried.

 "Thank you sir" The man said. "Bye Bond..." Loid said.

______________________________________

"Why... why do i feel something... missing.... that was fake... fake" Yor chanted in her head. "I miss all three already...." Yor sighed. "I want to adopt." Yor said.

The next day....

"Hello miss just look around and go to that room then you can sign the papers" The man told Yor. "Ok thank you sir" Yor said. "Hm... aw....she looks sweet.." Were the words that kept coming out of Yor's mouth. "Aw she's- Wait! Anya?!" Yor said confused. 

"Ah! HAHA!" Anya exclaimed and ran to her mother. "A-anya? B-but your supposed to be with your father.." Yor said. "yeah.. he abandoned me... will you adopt me? Please?" Anya said. "Ofcourse i will! Now come one let's go! Haha has some papers to sign!" Yor said. 

______________________________________

The past few days have increased Alot for Yor, but it was the complete opposite for Loid.

You'll see why.

"Hello?" Yor picked up the phone. 

"Hello Thorn princess we've got a new mission for you."

"You will be have to be really careful your new target is Mr. Sasaki He has too much information about us and he is partnered with the wise so if you see any agents, Specifically agent twilight the best agent you will have to kill him he will be going on the Four seasons cruise. You are not allowed to bring your family and good luck thorn princess."

______________________________________

After Loid left this life and family go away he got a new mission. He opened the letter and it read...

Good job on your mission Twilight, for our best agent i'm not surprised. We have found a new mission for you. And it requires Your family.

Loid spit out his drink "What? B-but.. i-i-i" Loid stuttered but continued reading.

You have a new target here is her information.

Name: Thorn princess

Identity: Assassin

Age: 27

Kill count: 90+

I would like you to be careful twilight, she may look gorgeous, beautiful, or seducing but trust me she isn't that innocent. She will have a mission on the Four seasons cruise, it will be on July 15th so you and your family need to be ready, she will be trying to Mr. Sasaki its still unidentified how but we will update you when we find out, good luck Agent Twilight.

"B-but Hmp.. Twilight think... think.... mission.... FIONA! I could ask her to have a pretend family with just for this mission!, Wait... they gave me where Anya's new orphanage id i need to adopt her again it will be easier that way" Loid said. 'This feels so wrong... Yor.... Anya wont like this..... its for the mission then il lpuit her in a different orphanage!' 

Later...

"What do you mean?" Loid asked. "She got adopted yesterday would you like to meet the lady?" The man asked. "uhm.. s-sure"

______________________________________

THIS IS ALL I GOT SO FAR OK, i promise ill (Try) to complete this tomorrow

Word count: 797

-Ava