Secret admirer (Damian x Anya)

⚠️They are in high school⚠️
_______________________________
Third person POV

"Anya wanna hang out later?" Becky asked her friend, school was finally over and they ere getting their things from their lockers. "What? Yeah sure.." Anya said not taking her eyes of at something. "Hm? What is that?" Becky asked her friend that was looking at a letter. "I don't know" Anya said. "Oh~ It look's like it was from a secret admirer~" Becky teased. "Actually it is" Anya said. "At least they were nice" Becky said reading the letter. "Yeah.... I wonder who it's from though...." Anya sighed. "I wonder if it's someone from class...." Becky thought. "Maybe..." Anya smiled at this e sweet words written on it. "If only we just know who he is so I know if I should get you two together..." Becky said. "What?" Anya asked. "Nothing! Anyways see ya later!" Becky said. After Becky left she giggled at the idea she had.
_______________________________

"Chichi, haha I'm home!" Anya said. "Oh! How was school?" Loid asked Yor was at work. "Oh it was nice also I found a note in my locker" Anya said putting her bag down. "What? Show me." Loid demand. "Ok! Chill!
_______________________________

The next day....

"Hm.. Damian what's that in your locker?" Ewen asked. "I don't know." Damian Shrugged. "Hm ok see ya later!" Ewen and Emile said leaving Damian. After they left Damian opened the letter.

"I know it was you Sy-on boy 😁"
                                           -Anya
Then the bell rung. Damian then turned to his right then saw Anya. Before he could react she gave him a little peck on the lips. "Bye bye Sy-on boy!" Anya giggled. "What. The. Fuck. Did. We. Just. Witness." Ewen said. Becky had her jaw the floor and Emile was laughing the life out of him.
_______________________________
Finally I got new headphones so I can listen to my beautiful playlist and write while no one will hear😌

'It was enchanting to meet you'  -Damian Desmond.
"Play back the episode please!"

(Yes I'm listening to Taylor Swift)

Time check: 2:46 pm

Word count: 355

-Ava