Secrets (Spy x family x female reader)

Hello!

You will be Yor's biological daughter in her past relationship (AU!)

Info...

Name: Y/n Forger

Age: 15 (In this)

Identity: An eden academy student

Real identity: Spy and a timetraveler

Power: Time traveling

Code name: Moonlight (or whatever you'd like)

Sibling/s: Anya Forger

Parents: Yor Forger, Loid Forger

Everyone is wearing a mask like thorn princess, twilight, handler, frankie, nightfall, and you.

Ok lesss gooo

______________________________________

Third person POV

"So why do you want to be a spy?" Handler asked y/n "I want to contain world peace" y/n replied. "What are your skills?". "I can fight, i do archery and i've always been saving my friends from trouble" y/n says. "Hm... ok your hired, twilight give her a tour of the base" Handler says.

______________________________________

Y/n POV

"So that's the base!" Twilight says. "Thank you twilight, I have a question, your the number one spy right? How do you do it?" I asked him. "To be honest, i don't even know! Operation strix, and extra missions its hard.." He sighed. 'Operation strix whats that?' i Thought to myself. "What's operation strix?" I asked. "Its a mission were i need to get close to Denovan Desmond to maintain world peace.." He old me. "Oh so your married?" I asked. "Fake.. fake marriage and i adopted.. and my wife has another teen...." He said. "Oh...may i know their names?" I said. "Yor, Anya, and y/n Forger.." He sighed, i stood there... shocked... my father that i thought actually loved our "family" was just playing us? And how come mom never told me this? "Moonlight?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh yeah.. sorry im gonna go home now its late, bye twilight" I said as i left the base shocked and betrayed....

______________________________________

Third person POV

"I need to see how this happend!" Y/n said as she hid in a spot in an alley and opened a burrow (Ok if you watch miraculous ladybug the portal is like bunnix's if you don't know search up "Bunnix burrow") "No wrong time... wait...whats this..." Y/n said looking at Yor and Loid's proposal. "Wow, not gonna lie that was actually kinda cool.... No! Y/n were here to find how this happen" Y/n said to herself. "Anya? What's this?" Y/n asks. "But Anya wants to draw... No time for those childish games Anya and no time for crying either now get back to studying!" The portal showed Anya and the Scientists. "How dare they... to a child? An esper? She knew?" Y/n said. "Finally the day they met!" Exclaimed y/n. "Anya... i've missed the presence of my mother~" Played the portal.. "What? An assassin? She's excited?" Y/n screamed. "A spy as a father, an assassin as a mom, an esper as a sister, and i'm also a spy... this family is so... different.

Then Y/n went home with emotions she cannot handle.. A spy, An assassin, and an esper.... Such a crazy environment...

______________________________________

Heh. short chapter i know but forgive me please.

Word count: 467

-Ava