You win. (Requested)

Requested by: Todoroki2874 and yes this wasn't taken seriously i just came back from dance practice and like 3 tests and more exams next week 💃
_______________________________

-Third Person POV

"Great job on your mission Twilight" Fiona congratulated the spy beside her. "Thank you Nightfall." He muttered and the two went separate ways.

Fiona looked back one more time to see something she was surprised she didn't see before.

A l-love bite?

She thought nervously but before she could think straight he left. Leaving her in question thinking 'Did i see that right?' She tried to calm herself down and went back home hoping she was just hallucinating.

The next day..

"Anya, Yor im leaving for work!" Twilight said alerting his wife and daughter. "Bye chi-chi! Stay safe!" The little her hugged her father, well his leg as he giggled. "Bye Loid! Please avoid getting hurt me and Anya get worried" Yor said to her husband. "I promise" He said pulling her in and giving her a quick peck and the lips.

'Ok that was real right?' Fiona thought knowing that kiss really happened.

His smile.... Why did it seem so... Real?

Fiona just shook it off and followed Twilight out the door and then started their mission.

In the middle of the mission.

"Nightfall!" Twilight pounced on Fiona as she once again wasn't concentrating. A gun was pointed to her, fortunately Twilight saved her. "Nightfall! Focus!" Handler whisper/Screamed in her earpiece. But Fiona was distracted. Twilights neck was exposed due to a fight earlier and it confirmed her suspicion.

They're family wasn't fake.

As if it ever was.

After the mission

"Goodbye Nightfall" Twilight said as he drove of and left leaving Nightfall in an ally way admiring him in sadness knowing he'll never be hers.

In conclusion Fiona turns depressed and nEvAh tRuStS a MaN eVaH aGaIn~
_______________________________

Lol i loved writing this 😆

Word count: 300

-Ava