Chapter 1 Gu Xingfeng

The movie "Nine Serenity Dreams" adapted from the big IP was officially launched in Hengdian.

    Liu Lingzhao debuted not long ago. He became popular because of a variety show. Later, he took on several costume dramas with big heroines. Because the crying dramas were touching, they were deeply loved by the audience.

    Gu Xingfeng is currently the hottest talent in the entertainment industry. Last year, he won the Golden Horse Award for Best Actor for the movie "Tiger and Wolf". He is a well-deserved and popular fried chicken.

    Because of Gu Xingfeng's performance, the topic of the movie "Nine Serenity Dreams" has been on the top of Weibo's hot search for a long time.

    But just today, the number one hot search has suddenly changed.

    According to the description of Gu Xingfeng's true love fans: at 4 o'clock in the afternoon of Beijing time, the top searched "Jiuyoumeng" instantly slipped to the second place, and the first position turned into "Gu Xingfeng Princess Hug

    ". Fans hurriedly clicked on the hot search , I saw that there were already tall buildings lined up under the topic, and several groups of high-definition pictures were madly forwarded.

    The contents of the pictures are all about a slender man being hugged by another man, the princess. Because it is too blurry, it is impossible to see the faces of the two at all, but if fans carefully distinguish it, they will find that

    the man being hugged has a belt on his wrist. Wearing a dark brown watch, although it is highly blurred, it can't block the eyes of fans like high-definition detectors.

    That is the antique watch that Gu Shen has been wearing on his wrist since his debut!

    All my

    fans explode in place in an instant!

    At the same time, the various entertainment paparazzi began to investigate wildly, and the fans were even more active, and it was inevitable to find out the initiator of the "princess hug incident".

    What is the holy place to dare to break ground on Tai Sui's head!

    At the same time, in the senior ward of a hospital.

    Gu Yingdi, who is handsome and upside-down in the TV series in the movie, is staring at the assistant's mobile phone screen with a black line, and his fair and handsome face is almost hideous.

    Assistant Xiao Wang rubbed his sweat secretly, worried that Boss Gu would be unhappy and smashed the xx mobile phone he bought from selling his kidney.

    "Prince, Lord, hug!" Gu Xingfeng was sullen, and his teeth were grinding.

    "The man was running too fast at that time..." Xiao Wang swallowed and spit: "We hurry up and slow down, you were already stuffed into the bun when we caught up..."

    Little bun? ? ?

    !!!

    Gu Xingfeng's face turned pale, could it be that he was... ! !

    "No, no!" Assistant Xiao Wang Miao understood, and hurriedly denied: "That little bread ran rampant all the way, ran 7 red lights in a row, went straight to the central hospital, and finally sent you directly to the emergency room!"

    "The crew should leave the hospital. It's more than half an hour away, and you can't catch up with his broken van. What if you drag Lao Tzu to a poor mountainous area and sell it? I said you can really do it, don't you know that Lao Tzu is beautiful?!"