Chapter 3 Our

After Yan Mo left the crew, he drove directly to the club, punched his head for a day, and finally stopped with sweat dripping all over his body.

Looking up at the window, the colorful neon lights are already bright.

Yan Mo took off his gloves, and the vest was wet and stuck to his body, which was very uncomfortable.

He took out the toiletries from the locker, and went to the bathroom without saying a word.

After a quick shower, Yan Mo packed his things and prepared to go back to the dormitory.

Yan Mo's mood is not very good, although his face is expressionless as usual, but if he has been with him for a long time, he can always find some clues.

Zhang Lele is a delicate mind, and he smelled an unusual breath from the moment Yanmo opened the door and came in.

"Brother Yan." Zhang Lele smiled, his eyes curved like crescent moons.

Yan nodded silently.

"Congratulations, it's on the hot search!"

In a place where the entertainment industry is mixed, if you want to become famous quickly, you have to use some special means. Zhang Lele understands all these, but...

think about Yan Moping's taciturn and refusal. It's hard to imagine that he is such a scheming boy from thousands of miles away...

But in any case, Zhang Lele understands.

Who doesn't want to be red? Even if it is scolded, it is better than being an unknown little transparent.

It's like he signed a contract for so long without a single announcement.

Sometimes, Zhang Lele is embarrassed to tell others that he is a star.

"What did you say?" Yan Mo stopped in front of the door, turned around, and his eyes were dark and deep.

Zhang Lele's almost uncontrollable chrysanthemum tightened.

"Hot search...the thing about you hugging Shadow Emperor Gu..."

"Everyone on Weibo is discussing..."

"Don't you know?"

A trace of annoyance flashed across Yan Mo's face for an instant, but it only disappeared in a flash.

"Shit luck!" Li Feng suddenly appeared in front of Yan Mo, his handsome face was full of jealousy at the moment.

Yan Mo ignored him, turned around and thanked Zhang Lele, then quickly returned to the bedroom, closing the door with a "dong".

Yanmo took out his mobile phone in a hurry. Yesterday, he forgot to charge it, which caused the mobile phone to be turned off. Yanmo took out the charger from the drawer and quickly plugged it in.

Ding--

The phone was turned on, and a few missed calls appeared soon. When I opened WeChat, there was Wu Kuan's video missed notification and a few voice messages.

Open up silently.

Wu Kuan: "Don't reply to any of the comments on Weibo!"

Wu Kuan: "Do you know that this is an opportunity, you have to seize it, I have already told the company, I will take advantage of this wave of popularity to pick up a few for you. This is an announcement."