Chapter 5 You Ignore Me Today

"I came back so late." Assistant Xiao Wang pushed open the door and came in, and he slept next door.

The hotel has poor sound insulation, and you can clearly hear a little movement next to it.

Gu Xingfeng was a little tired, he lazily took off his coat and threw it on the stool, and threw himself on the big bed, without saying a word.

"You've been filming these past few days. You sneaked out as soon as you finished work today. Lin Jiajie also asked me if you were in a relationship."

Wang Siming was a little anxious: "Sister Xu, let me stare at you, you can't do it now. What's the matter with you? "

"You're looking for puppy love?" Gu Xingfeng looked impatient: "If you're dating someone, you can stay cool."

"It's not me, it's Sister Xu who said..."

"It's alright, alright, I Don't you know? I want to go to bed, you go out!"

Wang Siming nodded: "You rest early, and you will get up early tomorrow."

"Also, you have a set of shooting the next morning, and the location has not yet been set, but you must remember to ask for leave in advance with the crew. ..."

Gu Xingfeng rubbed his head irritably, his half-length black hair was like a bird's nest by him.

"Okay-"

"I know, go back quickly!"

Wang Siming turned around and walked out of Gu Xingfeng's room slowly, closing the door and shaking his head: "This child..." The

room door was closed, Gu Xingfeng lay on his back and squinted for a few minutes, suddenly, He stood up suddenly.

He turned four or five circles in place, looking like he was hit by evil.

"Damn it!" Gu Xingfeng cursed angrily, stripped off his clothes, and slipped to the bathroom to take a shower.

Ten minutes later, Gu Xingfeng came out wrapped in a bath towel, wet all over, he went straight to the small refrigerator, took a bottle of cold beer, and poured it into his mouth.

Every time I take a hot shower and drink a cold beer, it's really cool, but today...

Gu Xingfeng slammed the beer bottle on the table with a hostile expression on his face.

At noon the next day, on the set of "Nine Serenity Dreams", the actors and staff were getting together to eat lunch.

Lin Jiajie is the second male character in "Nine Serenity Dreams". He has a good relationship with Gu Xingfeng in private. He holds a lunch box and looks for Gu Xingfeng around.

Finally found him in a small corner, Lin Jiajie lifted up his costume and swung over, and sat down beside Gu Xingfeng.

"Hey!" Lin Jiajie patted him on the shoulder: "Today's play is good, let's go!" Gu Xingfeng was absent-minded, lowered his head and fiddled

with his mobile phone, perfunctory: "It's just average.

" I'm not good at it."

" Go to Liu Lingzhao, she is the best at crying scenes." "I'm not with you!" Gu Xingfeng raised his head in disgust: "I'm not going to be with you!" Lin Jiajie was rejected, and immediately put his hands on his chest and felt heartache. Suddenly, his eyes widened, and he caught a glimpse of a certain picture on Gu Xingfeng's phone flashing away. "What are you watching?" Gu Xingfeng stretched out his hand to block: "It's an old movie." "I'll watch it too!" Lin Jiajie put his head close, stared at it carefully for a few minutes, and said thoughtfully, "I really have it. I seem to have some impressions..." "Isn't this an idol drama from a few years ago? What is the heroine's name, what is Sasha..." "My mother loves watching it!" Gu Xingfeng sneered: "Really, haha." "I didn't expect you and My mother has a good taste, hahaha-" Gu Xingfeng ignored him, locked the screen of his phone with a click, and got up to leave.