Chapter 28

Gu Xingfeng's line of sight drifted over, and the first thing that caught his eye were two legs that grew out of the sky, and the lines of the legs were so perfect that their body temperature soared.

Looking up along the legs, the two ropes of the bathrobe were wrapped around the thin and sturdy waist, and then up, the chest was covered with watery wheat-colored skin.

"Gudong", like the sound of saliva swallowing.

Yan Mo half bent over and wiped his head, and when he looked up, he found Gu Xingfeng sitting on the edge of the bed, his expression very unnatural.

That expression seems... a little weird?

Yan Mo walked over, bent over and half-knelt beside the bed, his line of sight happened to be parallel to Gu Xingfeng: "Uncomfortable?"

A familiar scent of flowers and plants suddenly filled the tip of his nose. This was the new shower gel that Gu Xingfeng bought a while ago. He woke up this morning. I'm still taking a bath with it...

my brain suddenly reluctantly outlines the picture of Yanmo bending over to apply the shower gel, and the action is frame after frame, like a wild horse that has taken off its reins, running wildly.

"What are you in a daze? Your face is so red, you have a fever?" Yan Mo reached out and touched Gu Xingfeng's forehead, but the other party seemed to be electrocuted, and instantly bounced off the bed.

Gu Xingfeng rolled and ran to the other side of the bed. The two were two meters apart. Gu Xingfeng raised his head in panic, and happened to bump into a pair of dark and deep eyes. What was even worse was that those eyes were filled with scorn. Disguised tenderness and worry.

"Don't come here!" Gu Xingfeng stretched out his hand to block Yan Mo's further moves.

The tip of his nose was hot, and Gu Xingfeng hurriedly turned his face away.

"I'll bring you a bottle of iced drink." Yan Mo glanced at him worriedly, then went to the living room refrigerator to get a bottle of iced Coke and handed it over.

Because Gu Xingfeng still maintains the appearance of a great enemy, Yan Mo had no choice but to use it.

"Here."

Bing Cola rolled into Gu Xingfeng's arms, because it was still cold after taking it out of the refrigerator, Gu Xingfeng held it tightly, and the cold feeling was transmitted to the limbs along the palm of his hand.

Half a minute later, Gu Xingfeng regained his composure, raised his hand and slashed his head.

Fascinated things.

"You won't be in pain!" Yan Mo stopped, holding Gu Xingfeng's fair wrist tightly.

Yan Mo frowned: "What are you making a fool of at night?"

"What am I making a fuss about!" Gu Xingfeng looked aggrieved: "It's obviously because you're not good-"

Gu Xingfeng said angrily at Momo, but it was a coincidence that he actually said A large piece of Mo's bathrobe was torn off and hung on his waist.

Yan Mo's expression changed, his shoulders shrugged, the bathrobe immediately returned to its original state, and then it looked like nothing happened, but it was Gu Xingfeng.

The volcano, which was finally extinguished, erupted again.

Gu Xingfeng blushed blood, gritted his teeth and punched Yan Mo's shoulder, then ran to the living room with a sullen face.