Chapter 72

0304, such a number is displayed on the phone screen.

If ordinary people see it, they may think it is a boring prank or some sales messages that don't need to be ignored, but Yan Mo narrowed his eyes slightly, and his dark pupils flashed a dim light in the dark night.

0304, this is the code name of Yan Mo's youth for a long time. At that time, everyone didn't need a name to call each other, just a string of concise and easy-to-remember numeric codes.

Soon, the sender of the text message called, Yan thought for a while, and then pressed the connect button.

On the other side of the phone was a very strange voice, half male, not female, and when I heard it, I used a voice changer: "0304, long time no see."

Yan Mo didn't have much expression on his face, but his voice was colder than usual: "Who are you? ." The

ugly voice laughed, but it only lasted for a few seconds: "I'm your old friend, I once had an unforgettable time, hehe, you should know what I mean."

"You are a senior now . Celebrities, just a few words on the last TV made a lot of money, and we ordinary people can't match it in our lives. I can't believe that your kid can get so mixed up, hahaha, it's flying on the branch." That person His voice was filled with undisguised jealousy.

"Stop talking nonsense." Yanmo's voice was as always, without fluctuations: "Purpose."

"Haha." The man laughed again, a little sharp, with a feeling of success: "Brother has a tight hand recently, and wants to borrow some money to spend. With

a very short chuckle, Yan Mo hooked his lips mockingly: "Why?"

"Aren't you celebrities most afraid of stains? If I go and tell the reporter that the popular big stars have been in prison, guess what? What will happen? Hehe, don't blame me for being cruel, I also came to you when I was desperate. Besides, you are not short of money at all, so it doesn't matter at all to help me."

Yan Mo's eyes showed disgust, and then he said lightly: "You think I will Agree? I call you the money today, and when you run out of money that day, I will definitely use this trick to blackmail me, so I won't be able to get rid of you for the rest of my life."

"No, no!" The man heard a glimmer of hope in Yan Mo's words, and he hurriedly made a promise: "As long as you give me enough money, I promise not to come to you, and I will guarantee my life!"

"How much is your life worth?" Yan Mo's mockery was merciless.

Hearing Yanmo say this, the other party did not reply immediately. After a long silence, he said solemnly: "I also want to live a good life, but I really have no choice but to use this trick. You should do me a favor, as long as you are willing to give it to me. Qian, I will definitely remember your kindness, keep my mouth shut, and never appear in front of you in this life. I will do what I say!"

"What if I don't help?"

"Then don't blame me for being cruel! You just wait. Read your own scandals in the newspaper, big star!"

After Yan Mo entered the circle, the CEOs of Juxing once thought that he would become popular all over the country, so they spent a lot of money to destroy his former files and forged an unidentified copy. A clean file of the case. At the beginning, President Luo also used this as a threat when he terminated the contract in silence, but Wu Kuan beat him back with tax evasion.