Chapter 69

On New Year's Eve, the snow in the imperial capital fell until late at night. The street lights outside the community are very bright, red and orange and yellow are intertwined, and snowflakes fall on them and become another dazzling color.

The TV in the living room was playing loudly, and a very interesting sketch was playing at the moment, Yan Mo was tearing the outer packaging of the quick-frozen dumplings in the kitchen.

The boiling pot had already started bubbling, and Yan Mo threw the whole bag of dumplings into it.

When he came out with two plates of dumplings, the show had changed from a sketch to a singing and dancing show, and the screen was full of colorful and lively colors.

The taste of the quick-frozen dumplings is average, not as good as the ones he made himself. This is Yan Mo's evaluation. But he still dipped it in soy sauce and vinegar and ate it all.

In the past, when I lived in Haizhen, someone would secretly set off fireworks in their small yard during the Chinese New Year. After a loud bang in my impression, a cluster of not-so-bright flames rushed into the sky, and in just a moment, the dark sky burst into colorful sparks.

The apartment he lives in now is near the city center of Imperial City. It was very quiet at night, except for a few brightly colored lanterns, a few rows of bright street lights, a few passing cars, and nothing else with lights.

The snow was still falling, and a thick blanket of snow had accumulated on the ground. Drowsiness struck, Yan Mo turned off the TV and lights.

After about a few hours of sleep, the phone on the bedside table kept vibrating.

Yan Mo stretched out his hand from the quilt, and the voice in the receiver was slightly panting: "Happy Chinese New Year!"

It wasn't bright yet, Yan Mo squinted his eyes and saw that the dazzling mobile phone screen showed that it was the first day of the new year on February 5th.

Yanmo lay flat on the soft bed with the corners of his lips hooked, and his voice was hoarse: "Happy New Year Xiaofeng."

"Did I disturb your sleep?"

"No, just lay down."

Gu Xingfeng smiled Suddenly, Yan Mo heard a loud noise.

"you are outside?"

"Yeah, let's buy something."

"Yes, it's still afternoon in your place."

"What to buy?"

"Well..." A sharp car horn honked, most of Gu Xingfeng's voice was obscured, and then He said it again: "Snack, and some vegetables."

"Do you miss me?" Gu Xingfeng asked.

"I think." Yan Mo replied.

"I miss you too." Gu Xingfeng kicked the pebble on the ground: "Where are you now?"

"The new apartment, now it's tasteless."

"Oh... decoration and furniture, are you okay? "The decoration was done by a company that Gu Xingfeng knew, and the furniture arrangement was chosen by Gu Xingfeng.

"I like it." Yan Mo nodded without thinking, and then asked, "Is there enough money?" After buying the house, Yan Mo handed the bank card to Gu Xingfeng, which meant that he could swipe the card directly if he needed anything later.