Chapter 21 Who Calls Himself the Great General Offensive

Unbelievable, Gu Xingfeng actually got together with this 36-line!

Wang Siming stared at Yan Mo with a grudge on his face.

Leprechaun!

Gu Xingfeng hurriedly pushed Yanmo away: "What kind of expression do you have! We didn't do anything!"

Yanmo narrowed his eyes, his expression thoughtful.

Suddenly, the world turned around, Yan Mo hugged Gu Xingfeng by the waist, Wang Siming's jaw almost fell in shock.

This position...could it

be...Gu Xingfeng...not top! ! !

Why should the baby actor of his family be stuffed with a small transparent sauce that is five big and three thick!

The movie emperor should be a powerful attack ah ah ah ah ah!

"Hey! What are you doing!" Gu Xingfeng kicked his legs indiscriminately, his cheeks puffed up.

"It's too cold on the ground, don't step on it with bare feet."

"It's up to you!"

Yan Mo rubbed Gu Xingfeng's broken hair: "It hurts."

Teng - the

temperature in the room rose instantly.

This is not behind people ah ah ah ah!

Wang Siming's heart is broken. What about the aura of scolding me at ordinary times, and the courage to play a gangster boss, who is the one who calls himself a big attack in front of fans, and who promises that he will never target anyone!

Lies, all lies!

"Cough cough!" Wang Siming coughed dryly: "What happened to the two people outside the door? Why are they lying on the ground?"

Yan Mo put Gu Xingfeng on the bed and said coldly, "I did it."

"!" Wang Siming stared: " What did you do! Are you still reasonable? Can't you just say something? Why are you so violent? You broke them, and we are the ones who lost money!"

Yan Mo stood up straight, walked over to Wang Siming without looking away: "How much is the loss? ,I give."

In the dark ward, Yan Mo's tall figure gradually approached, his indifferent face like an iceberg showed no expression, Wang Siming couldn't help but tighten his throat and took a step back.

"When I receive the details... I will inform you!"

"Okay."

Yan Mo said coldly: "You go."

"Oh... eh?! Why am I going? You are right to go. "

Wang Siming tiptoed around Yanmo, scurried behind Gu Xingfeng, and bit his ear in a low voice: "Let him go, it's not good for others to see you!"

"The headline about your suicide has just been extinguished by Sister Xu, in case it explodes again. If you come out to take care of the little star, you will be ruined..."

Gu Xingfeng's eyelids twitched, and the corners of his mouth twitched: "Who told you that I took care of the little star..."

Wang Siming patted his shoulder and blinked. Password, hold back, I understand!