Chapter 44

Yan Mo was born with a stern look. The facial features are cold and hard, the eyes are dark and sharp, and when he is silent, the whole person exudes a chilling chill.

    That cool feeling of alienation had already melted into his blood, and even in the lively reception with fragrant clothes and shadows on his temples, he couldn't infuse it.

    He was wearing the simplest suit, reclining against the low table covered with red flannel, his eyes lowered slightly, and a smile appeared on his lips inadvertently.

    That smile is very shallow and light, but it is a warm spring that melts ice and snow, and it is also a star that pushes aside the clouds and mists, seducing others to quietly send curious eyes.

    "Congratulations to this lucky gentleman, please come to this side of the stage!"

    The eyes that were only secretly looking at him became blatant, and everyone's eyes were filled with undisguised interest.

    He frowned silently.

    He slowly put down the goblet and walked over with steady steps, his dark black eyes were indifferent.

    "Thank you for your active cooperation!" The

    hostess had delicate makeup and a decent smile on her face. She turned sideways and pointed to a position beside her: "You got the opportunity to dance with supermodel Abby." In the

    crowd Suddenly there were bursts of cheers, and it seemed that they were happy to see the scene of the handsome and beautiful pair dancing on the dance floor.

    Of course, there will be people who are gnashing their teeth.

    Some little stars who can't make it to the stage have worked hard to get the invitation to the party, and seize the opportunity to show their heads and poses everywhere, like a peacock, trying their best to attract everyone's attention.

    Unexpectedly, in the end, other people took the lead and grabbed a good opportunity to grab the headlines.

    The noisy venue gradually quieted down, but Yan Mo's expression did not have the slightest surprise and excitement it should have.

    "I'm so sorry." His tone was flat and his expression was normal, as if the whole thing had nothing to do with him.

    "I can't dance." The

    hostess's smiling eyes swayed suddenly, and then explained: "Don't worry, you don't need to dance anything difficult, it's the simplest waltz."

    Like tango, waltz, etc. The dance that they are in this circle must be able to know.

    Even if you are not proficient, you still need to be able to take two steps with the beat. If it is really not at all, it will be a joke.

    "Really not." Yan Mo spoke again, with a light tone.

    Sure enough, the faces of everyone off the field changed slightly, and some people even sneered.

    The more magnificent a place is, the easier it is to hide dirt. Those gorgeously dressed people always like to watch jokes in the spotlight. It's clearer and more exciting, isn't it?

    Yan Mo didn't play cards according to the routine, which made the hostess make trouble. Originally, this was a very easy and simple part. He glanced at the silence in the crowd, but he did not expect such a handsome and elegant man to be unable to dance.