Chapter 66

This is a chain noodle restaurant with a large rented storefront. The overall white walls, bright chandeliers, beige dining tables and chairs, and the service staff are all dressed in neat uniforms, giving people a very clean and hygienic feeling.

Gu Yan was very unhappy at first, but after seeing bowls of noodle soup poured with red oil and beef cubes on the table of other guests, he couldn't help swallowing.

It looks very good...

Because there are many people eating noodles back and forth, Yan Mo buttoned the hat of Gu Xingfeng's sweater and put on a mask for him.

"What about you?" Gu Xingfeng asked in a low voice.

Yan Mo took out a baseball cap and black-rimmed glasses from his bag: "That's good."

"Suddenly it feels so much fun, dating in a crowded place is really red chicken!"

"Next time I take you to the playground, that person will also A lot."

"Okay, okay!"

"Are you two ink marks enough?" Gu Yan looked back at them impatiently: "Celebrities are troubles, they don't have any freedom, and they have to be armed wherever they go. Secret agent."

"Fortunately I wasn't, otherwise I would have blinded my beauty."

Yan Mo: ...

Gu Xingfeng: "Brother... you should choose what to eat first."

Gu Yan pointed at the door at the door. The signboard poster: "Just this super happy package, hot cocoa for drinks, and Spider-Man for the keychain."

"...That's a children's package."

Gu Yan was irritable, and seemed very dissatisfied with Gu Xingfeng: "Why are you always with What am I doing? What did I say, just do it!"

Gu Xingfeng had no choice but to order a children's set meal for Gu Yan, and brought it back under the enthusiastic gaze of the cashier.

Gu Yan stuffed the keychain into his bag, picked up his chopsticks and ate the noodles. It looked like he was really hungry, and he devoured a small bowl of noodles in less than five minutes.

"I want another big one." Gu Yan looked at Gu Xingfeng.

"I'll go." Yan Mo stood up, took his mobile phone and went to the ordering counter. A few minutes later he brought a huge bowl of beef noodles.

Gu Yan didn't even say thank you, he just lowered his head and started eating, Gu Xingfeng secretly stuck his tongue out at him.

Their positions were at the farthest corner, and Gu Xingfeng's back was leaning against the wall.

"Back pain?" Yan Mo asked in a low voice.

Gu Xingfeng nodded: "It's so sour and sour."

"I'll rub it for you."

Yan Si sat over, holding Gu Xingfeng's waist with both hands and kneading carefully, Gu Xingfeng simply lay on the clean dining table, humming slightly from time to time.

Gu Yan squinted, and from his direction, he saw a few red dots on Gu Xingfeng's neck.

Without guessing, he knew at a glance what it was.

Gu Yan gritted his teeth secretly, and blue veins burst out in his hand holding the chopsticks.

"It's over!" Gu Yan smashed his chopsticks on the table, causing Gu Xingfeng who was lying on the table to shudder.