Chapter 22 Valentine's Day

It was pitch black all around, the air was hot and humid, the smell was pungent and unpleasant, and only a few strands of light came in from the iron window in the corner, separated by a wall, two worlds of black and white.

There was a sound of iron locks, and someone stood up from the corner. The light was dim, and he couldn't see his appearance, but only glimpsed a worn dark blue prison uniform.

Gu Xingfeng suddenly opened his eyes, his forehead was dripping with cold sweat, and he stood up from the bed in a swish.

"Yanmo!" Gu Xingfeng's voice was anxious and his breathing was short.

The ward was empty, and the man who broke in in the rain yesterday was nowhere to be seen.

Gu Xingfeng hurriedly got out of bed, and at the same time the door was pushed open.

"Yanmo!" Gu Xingfeng shouted nervously, but he was a little disappointed when he saw who was coming.

The man is in a suit and leather shoes, his facial features are as sharp as grinding, the curvature of his chin is as sharp as a knife, and his high nose bridges a pair of frameless eyes.

Gu Chen raised his eyebrows slightly: "Yanmo?"

Gu Xingfeng's eyes flashed: "Why are you here? The company's affairs are all over?"

Gu Chen smiled, leaned over and picked up an apple, peeling it very elegantly "My younger brother committed suicide. Of course I have to come and see, otherwise it would be too inhumane."

Gu Xingfeng rested his forehead. He hasn't checked his mobile phone since he was hospitalized. He was really curious about what the news wrote about him?

Gu Chen could see at a glance what Gu Xingfeng was thinking, and said indifferently, "Don't worry, I have already suppressed it, and now it's all about your dedicated and serious reports from Gu Xingfeng."

"Men will be silent, and women will cry. , the famous actor stayed up for several days and nights to study the script, and finally fell into a coma and was hospitalized."

Gu Xingfeng Black Line: "What the hell are the first few sentences?"

Gu Chen: "Routines."

"...Would you like me to double-click for you? 666?"

"Thank you baby for lighting up."

Gu Chen suddenly raised his head, and the lens flashed: "Who is Yanmo?"

"Cough, cough!" Gu Xingfeng was choked on by the water.

"Huh?" Gu Chen narrowed his eyes: "I remember that you had a classmate in Haizhen who also had the last name Yan."

Gu Xingfeng shook his head frantically: "No, no, no, you're wrong, absolutely not!"

"Tsk tsk, it seems because of him. , you have been crying secretly for a few weeks."

"Every time it is cloudy and rainy, the whole villa is filled with your howl, and those who don't know it think it's a ghost..."

"Nothing!" Gu Xingfeng stood up abruptly Covering Gu Chen's mouth, at the same time, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Yan Mo who had pushed in the door earlier.

The two eyes met.

"Wake up." Yan Mo was still wearing the same T-shirt from yesterday. After looking closely during the day, he found that there were many black mud spots on his lower abdomen and back.