Chapter 14 Mai Lili Nutritional Milk

Looking back on the past few years, Gu Xingfeng had never looked forward to going to school as much as he did today. He woke up from his sleep early in the morning, his mind was full of abstinence and indifferent face, Gu Xingfeng was holding the quilt and beating wildly.

Quickly brushing his teeth and washing his face, he took off his fragrant school uniform from the balcony to dry. Auntie called him downstairs to eat, Gu Xingfeng shouted that he was going to be late, and hurried to catch the bus with his schoolbag on his back.

The relatives and aunts called Comrade Old Gu excitedly, and actively reported Xiao Gu's good behavior of returning from the lost.

At the entrance of Haizhen Middle School, Wuyang and Wuyang are all students. They are all small and dry. They put on fat blue and white sports clothes, and they are ugly and ugly.

Only Yan Mo, with a gibbous waist, wide shoulders, long legs, and azure blue sweatpants on him, is more handsome than those model stars.

"Yanmo!"

Gu Xingfeng ran over like a deer and leaned over to Yanmo's side. He was short, and his chin just reached Yanmo's shoulder when he stood on tiptoe.

"What a coincidence, I can see you every day at school!" Gu Xingfeng was delighted.

"Is your injury healed?" Yan Mo squeezed Gu Xingfeng's chin with one hand and stared left and right.

"!"

Gu Xingfeng blushed: "Okay...Okay!

Yanmo and Gu Xingfeng are not in the same teaching building, the two of them are about to separate within a few steps, Gu Xingfeng stopped Yanmo and said shamelessly: "Senior, I'm afraid after school. Someone blocked me, can you take me home? In

fact, since Yanmo's public announcement to cover Gu Xingfeng, no one in the school dared to bully him again.

Yanmo frowned: "I have one more night of self-study than you, so I'm not afraid to go home too late. "

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid!" Gu Xingfeng's face was full of excitement: "That's better than someone blocking me and bullying me!"

Yan Mo lowered his eyes and nodded. "

Okay, you will wait for me in the classroom at night ." "

There was a piercing whistle, and the thoughts stopped abruptly.

Gu Xingfeng looked tired, the car slowly parked on the side of the road, he rubbed his forehead, took out his mobile phone and called Wang Siming.

"Brother Wang, help me book a flight back."

"Tomorrow early in the morning."

"Okay, thank you, Brother Wang." His

arms slowly dropped, and Gu Xingfeng buried his head on the steering wheel.

The dusky night spreads loneliness, and a few faint choking sounds are hidden in the passing traffic.

In a brand new month, the new issue of "Journey of Kings" is about to start, and countless audiences are eagerly looking forward to it, and have made all kinds of bold guesses about the four guests invited this time.

Some people speculate that it is Song Xiaowen, the popular emperor.

Some people speculate that it is Liu Lingzhao, the queen of crying drama.