Chapter 24 Thank You, Boss Yan

Yan Mo disappeared at the fan meeting, causing many negative effects.

The promised "Mo Chen Fufu" appeared on the same stage, and finally turned into Bai Chenyu's personal fan meeting. Many CP fans on the scene shouted dissatisfaction and collectively shouted "Mo Chen" in protest. The scene was almost uncontrollable.

Wu Kuan is in a hurry, and Lie Mo is feeling unwell because of the recording of "Journey of the King", and is being treated in the hospital. I hope the fans will understand.

Afterwards, Wu Kuan summoned the little transparent under his hand to save the scene. Although he was not well-known, he was still a little fresh meat that came out of the water. After going back and forth, this calmed the anger of the fans.

Who knew that the next day, a marketing account broke the news.

Calling Yanmo Bai Chenyu a show, on the surface, it is a cp who loves each other, but in fact, water and fire are incompatible in the company. Yanmo's failure to go to the meeting is not sick at all, or deliberately embarrassing Bai Chenyu.

In the comments, Yanmo is playing a big name, not dedicated, and unworthy of being an artist. Some people even shouted below, asking Yanmo to come out and apologize to Bai Chenyu and all fans!

Bai Chenyu reposted this comment on the same day.

[Please don't believe the rumors, Yan Mo is my most trusted friend, I believe him! 】

When Wu Kuan saw this Weibo post, a huge white lotus appeared in his eyes. This kid is pretending to be a pure 6!

Originally, the trend of the whole thing was to condemn Yanmo, but Bai Chenyu made such a show, and netizens immediately turned their attention to Bai Chenyu.

Luna is not a cat: What a poor little cutie, I don't even know that I was tricked, come to my sister's arms~

Super super super beautiful girl: I don't get sick sooner or later, but just one second before the meeting, Hehe, do you really think everyone is stupid? Wake up, white little fool~

Yan Mo is black for a lifetime: Did you see my id, cute? This is my attitude. Originally, I was a big fan of you two, tsk tsk... It's time to see an ophthalmologist!

Downstairs is a stupid dick: a pure passer-by speaks, and suddenly I really want to take away the little fool, I want to cry stupidly, come to the bowl of Shushu!

Blast Upstairs Chrysanthemum: I have paid attention to it. I hope there will be more excellent works in the future, and I will always support it.

Ten minutes later, this Weibo reposted by Bai Chenyu was ranked first on the Weibo list.

#The world is distressed by the little fool# steadily rose to the third most popular.

This is not the end, the matter is so big, the company executives soon know that Wu Kuan has been severely criticized, and the leadership decides to cancel Yanmo's next series of announcements, so that he can reflect on it.

Removing all resources is a common method used by the company to punish artists. One is to let the artists understand how much they have, and the other is to kill chickens and warn other young newcomers.

If you dare not listen to me, I can hide you.

Wu Kuanchou is almost bald, Yan Mo has just been a little hot, if the company keeps not giving him resources, he will be cold if he is cold, then it will be really cold, then all the hard work he did before will be in vain !