Chapter 53

Gu Xingfeng stared intently at the phone, Wang Siming asked him what he was looking at?

    Gu Xingfeng replied with two words, eat melon!

    Xu Meng's method is simple and rude, directly pressing the material with the material. A traffic niche, a popular Korean actress, is enough to attract the attention of netizens.

    Gu Xingfeng felt a little guilt in his heart, so he made a phone call to express his condolences to his little cousin, but as soon as he answered the phone, he was scolding his mother.

    "..."

    "I'm sorry, cousin... I didn't scold you."

    Teng Junyan said angrily: "If you want me to know which grandson of the turtle broke the news, I will kill him and make me mad!"

    Gu Xingfeng burst out. Guilty: "Uh... how good are you and that Korean actress?"

    "After a few appointments, we lost contact." Teng Junyan slammed his mouth: "It looked good at first glance, but the more I looked at it later. The more I feel awkward."

    Gu Xingfeng silently scolded a scumbag in his heart, and then comforted: "Don't be angry, you didn't say you liked my sports car a few days ago, and I'll ask the assistant to give you the car key later.

    " Slot." Teng Junyan was shocked: "Why are you so gentle and amiable today? You didn't lie to me?!"

    "If I give it to you, I will give it to you."

    Teng Junyan said with a smile that he wanted to record, Gu Xingfeng's eyes twitched for a while, and he said: "Lululu!"

    After breakfast, Yan Mo and Gu Xingfeng went to the studio together, and heard from the staff that a new actor was joining the group today.

    "A new role?"

    "No, it's the eleventh prince who will play opposite you today."

    "Aren't the actors already set?" Gu Xingfeng frowned. The night before yesterday, I told the little actor about the play for a long time, why did I change it today?

    "It seems... suddenly there is something I can't play."

    It didn't take long for the new actor to reveal the true face of Mount Lu, Gu Xingfeng's expression was astonished, and he asked him to see it silently.

    Bai Chenyu.

    In front of outsiders, Bai Chenyu has always been very shy, speaking in a small and soft voice, and his face will turn red when he is teased for a few words. That way is really like a young boy who has not been involved in the world, and can always arouse the love and affection of others.

    After Bai Chenyu and the crew got acquainted for a while, he slowly walked up to Gu Xingfeng with a blushing face: "Hello, Mr. Gu... I'm Bai Chenyu from Ju Xing... Today I will play against you..."

    He added again . Looking at Yan Mo who was standing beside Gu Xingfeng, he said weakly, "Brother Yan, long time no see..."

    Neither of them answered his words. Yan Mo simply didn't want to pay attention to him, while Gu Xingfeng was a little bit at a loss for words.

    Bai Chenyu waited for a long time without anyone paying attention to him, opened his lips and said to Gu Xingfeng with a trembling voice, with a pitiful expression: "Mr. Gu... I will work hard... I must not hold back everyone!"