Chapter 8 Saying I Can

Daniel laughed wildly while holding the phone, and quickly took a screenshot with his slender fingers.

"What are you looking at?" Zhang Lele moved his face curiously and was slapped far away by Daniel's palm.

"Fix your makeup!"

"Oh..."

"Thank you for giving us this opportunity..." Zhang Lele whispered, "This opportunity is too important and too rare for us... We... we really appreciate you!"

" No thanks." Daniel put away his phone, his icy blue eyes lifted slightly, leaned over and whispered in Zhang Lele's ear, "I only do things that interest me."

Zhang Lele was at a loss for words, and an inexplicable feeling rose in his heart.

On the other side, Yan Mo's arms were horizontal, and he easily picked up Gu Xingfeng.

Gu Xingfeng saw a bird circling in front of him, but he didn't forget to swear: "You old bastard, let go of me, let me go!"

Yan Mo's arms were like iron, and Gu Xingfeng was squared on the sofa all the way.

Then he tore off his tie with one hand, and from the top, unbuttoned his shirt one by one.

"What are you doing!" Gu Xingfeng was stunned, his eyes were full of wheat, and he sat upright with a look of vigilance in an instant.

"I tell you not to mess around, I'm not what I used to be!" Gu Yingdi said righteously.

Yan Mo had already taken off his shirt before speaking, and inside was a pure white I-shaped vest. Under the bright sunlight, his beautiful muscles could be seen at a glance.

Gu Xingfeng's throat moved slightly, and he raised his arm tremblingly: "Beast...Beast!" The

lean and explosive lower abdomen was slightly bent, Yan Mo pulled down the vest with one hand, his arm was slightly forced, and the pure cotton vest was torn with a click. .

Gu Xingfeng's eyes were already straight.

There were two cups of iced drinks on the coffee table, one of which remained untouched. Yan Mo took out the ice cubes and wrapped them in the white cotton cloth that had been torn into strips.

Gu Xingfeng watched Yan Mo walk towards him, holding an ice pack in his hand, softly pressing it against his forehead, cold and comfortable, it felt as if someone was blowing wind on his heart.

"It was new in the morning, it didn't sweat, it didn't get dirty."

Gu Xingfeng was stunned, but later he realized that Yan Mo was afraid that he would dislike him.

"Haha." Gu Xingfeng turned his head away, the tips of his ears were red, and whispered, "I don't have such turtle hair..."

This side of the head just happened to meet Shangyan's silently curved belly. Glancing upwards, Yan Mo's face is expressionless, his facial features are cold and unrestrained, his brows are slightly frowned, and his eyes reveal a gentleness that seems to be absent.

The tiger sniffs the rose.

After thinking about it, Gu Xingfeng scolded himself fiercely, labor and capital are not Qiangwei!

It's a cactus, it will kill you!

"I'll do it myself!" Gu Xingfeng grabbed the ice pack, pointed at Yanmo and ordered, "You put on your clothes!"