Chapter 37 First Update

Some people seem taciturn, not good at words, you think he is a good bully. In fact, if he is really staring at him, he will not know how he will die.

In the daytime, Teng Junyan made troubles, relying on his understanding of the rules of the game to act indiscriminately. He thought that a little star like Yanmo would not resist and would only endure swallowing silently, but the fact hit him hard in the face.

Yan Mo will not only fight back, but also have a way to torment him to the death.

In the dark and dark bathroom, Teng Junyan shivered while holding the toilet, Yan Si stood aside, leaned slightly against the smooth wall, and a scarlet cigarette butt was burning at his fingertips.

The cramped space was dyed with a strong smell of tobacco, but even so, it couldn't hide the eerie and terrifying aura that Yan Mo exudes around him.

"How many times?" Yan Mo said lightly.

Teng Junyan's voice was hoarse, his eyes didn't dare to look straight ahead, and he said with no confidence: "Three... 31 times!"

"Continue."

Yan Mo flicked his fingertips, and the cigarette butt fell into the toilet instantly, making a "hiss" With a sound, Teng Junyan shrank his shoulders in fright.

"I was conquered by...you...cut off...all the way out...my mood is firm...my decision is confused..."

"I was conquered by you...drinking the poison you hid...my story has ended...I The love and hate...has been buried..."

Teng Junyan's face was pale, his voice was about to cry, he held the toilet in both hands, and sang to conquer the toilet in pain.

Is there anyone in this world who is worse than him?

Is this person in front of you the devil? !

"I'm in a bad mood, you'd better not jump in front of me if you're okay, otherwise it won't be as simple as singing."

"Brother, I was wrong! I shouldn't be a public servant! I shouldn't hit you with basketball! You...mood now Are you feeling better? Please let me go!"

Yan Mo sneered, "You shouldn't make me feel bad, so continue singing."

Together he is a punching bag? Teng Junyan suddenly felt that ten thousand arrows pierced his heart.

It was almost early in the morning, Teng Junyan didn't know how many times he sang, his arm holding the toilet was sore, and his throat was unable to speak.

"Brother... can you see if you can..."

No one responded.

Teng Junyan stood up tremblingly and groped to the wall to turn on the light. The bathroom was empty and there was no one there.

"You should tell me when you leave-"

Teng Junyan had a dying expression on his face, and now he really wanted to cry.

On the Imperial Capital side, Gu Xingfeng was happily packing his luggage.

The phone calls just now were all deceitful, he was going to give Yan Mo a huge surprise!

I'm such a clever little devil.

Gu Xingfeng's expression was smiling, and there was a sour smell of love all over his body.