Chapter 63

It looks like a very comfortable resting environment, with a white round table, delicate snacks, and a few dark-colored sofas in the corners. A man with glasses sat there with a half-smile expression on his face.

"Is this your friend?" Qin San asked softly, his tone unhurried.

Meng Feiying nodded, he took Yanmo's hand, and his posture was very intimate.

Yan Mo took a step back politely.

Meng Feiying smiled wryly, then pointed to the garden: "There are several investors over there who have a good relationship with me. I want to introduce you to them."

"No need." Yan Mo glanced at the direction of the garden, Eyes as sharp as blades landed on a certain aqua blue figure.

Abby's shoulders stiffened, her pupils contracted suddenly when she looked up, and a certain string in her head snapped.

She stared into Yanmo's eyes uncontrollably, her brain seemed to be invaded, the cold feeling surrounded her, and the hairs stood up all over her body. It was as if she had been thrown into the endless wasteland, and in front of her was a wolf with cold eyes baring its fangs at her.

Unreal pain swept through his body, and Abby gasped. She was sure that if it weren't for the large number of guests around her, or if it wasn't for her being a woman, Yan Mo would have stepped forward and severely strangled her neck.

Soon, Yan Mo staggered his sight. In just a few seconds, Abby felt like she had been baptized by the most torment.

"What's the matter?" Qin San smiled and rubbed Abby's shoulder, seemingly comforting but more like teasing.

"No...nothing at all." Abby laughed dryly, took a sip from the glass, her fingers trembling slightly.

Yan Mo turned his eyes to Meng Feiying: "Tell your friend for me, next time she won't have such good luck."

"Brother Yan, your hand..." Meng Feiying stretched out her hand to hold Yan Mo's injury. His hand was ruthlessly pinched on his wrist.

"And you."

Yan Mo used a lot of strength, and Meng Feiying's face turned pale: "It hurts, you hurt me..."

"I'm not familiar with you, don't bother me again."

She staggered, and Meng Feiying was pushed by Yan Mo. It was far away, and there was a dull pain in the wrist. He stared at Yan Mo with red eyes, as if he was bullied.

Someone started to pay attention to the movement here, Yan Moxu stroked his cuff, and walked out of the venue with a blank expression.

When they got to a place where there were few people, Gu Xingfeng came up and said, "What did you say to that guy just now

?

" Mo is short, you have to tiptoe slightly to do it.

"Hey! What are you laughing at?" Gu Xingfeng was a little annoyed.

"Laugh at you and throw it in your arms."

"Huh?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Yan Mo took a big step back, Gu Xingfeng leaned forward violently, and instantly plunged into a hard chest uncontrollably.

"Is your meat made of iron?" Gu Xingfeng covered his sour nose, and his physiological reaction caused fluid to gush out of his eyes.

It seems like... I've provoked someone again...