Chapter 73 Final Chapter

Gu Xingfeng didn't make it to the premiere of "Undercurrent", he was out of town chasing announcements. The next night he watched the entire video broadcast on the big bed of the hotel, and his heart felt a little hot when he was overjoyed.

Since when did Yan Mo get more and more attention. The way he spoke, the way he waited quietly, the way he was amusing with the host, and the way he was surprised when his face suddenly appeared on the big screen.

Every little bit is extraordinarily desirable.

On the day of the movie's release, Gu Xingfeng paid for the company's employees to go to the cinema and donate to the box office, but it was in the name of President Gu Chen.

In the dark cinema, a dilapidated town gradually appeared on the big screen. The uneven old buildings are full of mottled traces, the old green trees are rustled by the wind, and the woman in flowery clothes squatting in front of the hall is doing the laundry tirelessly, and she curses in a rough voice while washing.

At this time, the camera slowly shifted, and a man with a sluggish temperament appeared in the tower.

He was wearing a yellowed white T-shirt, baggy sweatpants, and black, disrespectful white sneakers. In the end, the camera landed on his face. Dark blue stubble remained on his thin face, and his eyes were half-squinted, as if he was not used to the dazzling red sunset outside the crossing.

"Fuck, how about scolding your father?" The man's voice was hoarse, his dark eyes squinted at him, and the woman in the flowery clothes didn't dare to speak for a moment.

His name is Zhang Jia, and he is a bastard that no one dares to mess with in this street. At this time of day, he should be drunk in a disco on West Street. But today, he slept in the rental house all day.

Because yesterday, he witnessed a brutal murder in the alley of West Street. It was a bloody scene that only appeared in horror movies. Just remembering for a few seconds, Zhang Jia was so frightened that his face was ashen, and a layer of cold sweat soaked on his forehead.

"I heard that yesterday, the dead man on West Street?"

"Yes, all the internal organs have been hollowed out!"

"Have you found the murderer?"

"I heard that the police are looking for it!" The mother-in-law, who was

chatting with the woman in flower clothes, turned her face to Zhang Jia, who was not far away: "Jiazi, what do you think the murderer is like?"

A pale face suddenly popped out of her mind. Small eyes, flat nose, nowhere to be noticed.

"Ask me how many times I've done, I'm not a policeman!"

Zhang Jia stepped on his dirty sneakers and left, throwing off the two annoying mother-in-law who continued to whisper.

The cinema was very quiet. There was a woman beside Gu Xingfeng who had been chewing popcorn, but after a few minutes, her eating speed became slower and slower, and her body gradually leaned forward, as if she was about to crawl into the screen.

In this film, Yan Mo changed his elegant and handsome appearance before, and played a philistine, timid, selfish but kind-hearted rascal in his heart. That is a very special charm. A flat character who only lives in the script is interpreted by the actors through acting skills. Every move shows his personality, but in some subtle manners, he shows the pure goodness of the protagonist hidden in the dark.