Chapter 54

Meng Feiying smiled heartily: "Senior, what's your expression like? I'm just joking with you."

He released his hand, and the little rabbit fell on the grass, rolled over a few times, and quickly hid in the grass. , leaving only a shivering little ass.

Gu Xingfeng's face was heavy, he stared at Meng Feiying intently, his teeth rattled.

The other party folded his arms, raised his chin and gave him a smile: "Senior, your expression should be more pleasant, otherwise they will think you are bullying the newcomer."

There are staff coming and going all around, and the tension between the two of them attracts them. Frequent glances.

Gu Xingfeng sneered, his voice hummed from his nose, with a strong sense of sarcasm.

"Then let them think so."

Gu Xingfeng walked over quickly, his expression cold like frost, he suddenly raised his leg and kicked Meng Feiying's chest, his movements were fast and precise, not giving the opponent the slightest chance to dodge.

Meng Feiying was overturned to the ground and rolled a few times, just like the rabbit who was bullied just now.

The grass was rough, and Meng Feiying's mouth was rubbed and oozing blood. He suddenly raised his head, his eyes were as cold as a snake, as if he would rush to take a bite at any time.

Wang Siming was the first to discover the abnormality, and his brain exploded. With a numb scalp, he looked at the staff who gathered around to watch the excitement, first made sure that no one took pictures, and then quickly called Xu Meng.

Gu Xingfeng looked arrogant and looked down at Meng Feiying: "If you call me senior, then I will teach you the principles of being a human being."

"Before provoking a challenge, measure yourself a few pounds and taels. If your teeth are not fully grown, don't worry about them. The meat in other people's mouths. A newcomer who has not been red for a long time dares to act wild in front of me, who gave you the courage?"

Gu Xingfeng bent down and picked up the rabbit in his arms, pointing to a staff member who was hiding behind a tree and peeking. , said with a smile: "Meng Xiaoxianrou fell, why don't you help him up quickly?"

The staff member looked stupid, and felt that he was indeed a movie emperor. For a while, the wind was blowing, and for a while it was like a spring breeze. He helped Meng Feiying in the past, but was pushed back by the other party.

Meng Feiying licked the corners of her slightly broken mouth and grinned: "Thank you for the guidance of Emperor Gu Ying, I will definitely keep it in mind!"

Wang Siming held a small meeting for the staff just now, imitating Rong Ma's expression, and had a long discussion with them. Twenty minutes of coercion and inducement. Finally, let each of them sign a non-disclosure agreement before releasing them.

Meng Feiying had a wound on her mouth and left in a hurry wearing a mask, claiming to have a cold. Except for a few staff members who knew the truth, everyone else believed it.

The crew has two new members today, two horses, one brown and one black. I heard that they were delivered yesterday and have been tied up in the stable.

Director Zhang took advantage of the lunch time to give Yanmo the play, and it took more than an hour to finish. Lin Shan saw the director leaving and hurried over with a lunch box.