Chapter 43

"Youth and Madness" entered the promotion period, and Yan Mo's vacation was completely over.

The crew's official Weibo interacted with several main characters, and released edited short videos for several days, and @relevant characters one by one.

When we meet young, from now on, it will be your smile for the rest of my life. @bianpan@mengfeiying@tengjunyan@yanmo#Young and frivolous#

The style of the video has been specially treated, the color looks very old, and it is silent.

The blue and white sports uniforms, the green grass, the brick-red rubber track, Liang Qiutian and a few classmates strolled through it. Suddenly someone said something interesting, and the girls laughed, and the camera turned to Liang Qiutian's profile.

In the shallow sunlight, her eyelashes trembled slightly with laughter, like two butterflies fluttering. Beautifully colored lips evoked a beautiful arc, revealing a row of neat white teeth.

"New here, go to the office with me to fill out the form!"

Su Yang regained his senses for a moment, and lowered his eyes to hide the strangeness in his eyes.

This is a classic scene in the original novel, and it caused quite a stir after it was released.

Praise more, spray more.

This is how a novel is made into a TV series, there are a thousand Hamlets in the eyes of a thousand people. Some people feel that the restoration is perfect, and naturally some people feel that it does not match their imagination at all.

The crew is happy to watch netizens pinch each other, it's better to make the battle bigger, just to get a wave of free publicity for them.

After being silent for a long time, a few messages suddenly appeared:

Bian Pan: Long time no see~ Would you like to have hot pot together tonight?

Meng Feiying is a nuisance, it is embarrassing to meet, it is better not to see.

What's more, his little princess is a jealous drinker, so she can't get angry anymore after coaxing her.

Yanmo: The work is not over yet, I am very sorry.

After a few minutes, Meng Feiying made another cry.

Meng Feiying: Me too... The event is not over yet...

Bian Pan: Well, work is important~ [Tan Shou]

Meng Feiying: I'm so sorry, next time I will invite Sister Bian to a big dinner with Brother Yan!

Yan Mo threw the phone aside.

Wu Kuan recently heard some rumors that several big film and television companies have jointly invested in a movie project, which is definitely a big production.

The director, screenwriter, and post-production team are all first-class. First-tier and second-tier stars are just around the corner, all hoping to get a few roles to play.

Wu Kuan naturally hoped that Yan Mo would also grab a chance.

But in such a highly competitive casting, if you want to audition, you must have a recommender, and you need to have a few works that you can do well.

As a recommender, he could find Director Ji, but the work made Wu Kuan in trouble.

In the past few years, in order to make money, he gave Yanmo some brainless idol dramas. Although it was popular for a while, everyone looked at it for looks. After laughing and laughing for a while, it was quickly forgotten, and I can't remember anything.