Chapter 36 (Announcement of entering v, see the words for details

This incident took a long time to toss, which seriously delayed the shooting process.

It was originally planned to end in the afternoon, but after Teng Junyan made such a fuss, the time would be delayed for a long time. Everyone doesn't say it, but they don't want to.

Teng Junyan didn't feel good in his heart, but not because of guilt, but because the manager just called him and gave him a hard lesson.

"Damn, didn't you hit someone? What's the matter?"

Teng Junyan was so angry that he slammed his phone on the table, making the makeup artist's hand tremble, and the eyebrow pencil accidentally poked the corner of Teng Junyan's eye. a bit.

Teng Junyan made a "hiss" and frowned at the makeup artist. Because he was in a bad mood, he was very irritable. He didn't say a word, so he took a step back in fright.

"Yes, yes, sorry!" the makeup artist said tremblingly.

Teng Junyan frowned, got up and walked forward: "Be careful."

Then he waved his hand irritably and said to himself: "Forget it!" The

two were close, and the makeup artist was very nervous. Teng Junyan's violent beating made his face even paler. As soon as she saw Teng Junyan waving his arm, she thought he was about to call, and closed her eyes and screamed. Teng Junyan stared: "You woman suddenly screams and howls,

do you want to scare people to death!" Before he finished speaking, his arm was tightly grasped.

In an instant, he stumbled and was pushed back four or five steps by a huge force.

Teng Junyan's expression was surprised, and he didn't recover for a short time. He suddenly raised his head and saw a tall and straight figure standing opposite, and then he reacted.

"Are you ill? You pushed me to fuck!"

Yan Mo's face was expressionless, but his eyes were cold, he said lightly, "Hands are shaking."

"You Parkinson's, your hands are shaking like this!" Teng Junyan obviously If you don't believe it, he quickly stepped forward and jabbed Yanmo's shoulder with his fingers: "You kid are finding fault with me, aren't you? Ah-"

Before he could finish speaking, he suddenly screamed, and saw Yan Mo's indifferent face, pinching Teng Junyan's fingers with one hand and turning in the opposite direction.

Yan Mo didn't use much strength, but it was enough for Teng Junyan to grin in pain: "It hurts to death, you are sick, let me go quickly-"

"What about people? People? You are all blind, Why don't you hurry up and help?"

A few assistants on the side woke up like a dream, and hurriedly rushed towards Yanmo, but Yanmo's eyes were quick and his hands were quick, and he pushed Teng Junyan into his arms with a gentle force on his wrist.

Teng Junyan was so angry that he pushed a few assistants away, picked up the broom in the corner and was about to rush up. At this time, Tang Pingjing pushed the door and came in.

"What are you doing so lively? The next one is about to start!"

Yan Mo glanced at Teng Junyan coldly, turned and walked out of the dressing room.

"Hurry up and prepare, it's getting late." Tang Jingjing said lightly.

Teng Junyan gritted his teeth, threw the broom on the ground, and then sneered.