Chapter 11 Smile on the Face

After many years, it was the first time that Wu Kuan was so busy today. The phone hardly left his ears. Countless people called to inquire about Yanmo, and even started to come to the door by advertisers, appointing Yanmo as their brand spokesperson.

Just got the news, just this afternoon, the magazine with the cover shot by Yan Mo and Zhang Lele was swept away, and the merchant decided to print another part to meet the needs of the public.

Wu Kuan couldn't help but curl his lips, but fortunately he bought a copy in advance.

On the cover, Yan Mo is dressed in a silver-gray suit with a loose tie. His eyes are deep and the corners of his mouth are slightly raised. He is evil and handsome. In addition to his perfect body shape with wide shoulders and narrow waist, his legs are long enough to suffocate. , even if it is just the cover, it is enough to feel the strong male hormone breath.

Looking at Zhang Lele, who was squatting on the side, a set of brightly colored casual clothes, a straw hat on his head, and a very sunny smile on his delicate and lovely face, this smile directly warmed the heart.

The two people's clothing styles are completely different, but at the moment they are framed together, which makes people feel inexplicably harmonious.

It's good that it's a caser product. It doesn't take the usual path, but it can always be a blockbuster.

Wu Kuan struck while the iron was hot again, selected several other styles of refined pictures from his mailbox, and posted them on the Internet one by one, along with these moving pictures.

In less than a minute, there have been thousands of comments and hundreds of thousands of retweets.

Wu Kuan flipped through the comment area, and most of them were Yanmo's fans. Among them, the one with the highest voice from fans was one of the animations of Yanmo taking off his gloves.

In the video, he throws his suit jacket on the ground, his shirt collar is wide open, and when he raises his hand, he gracefully takes off his deerskin gloves, his chin is slightly raised, his eyes are wicked, and he stares at the camera for a moment, looking directly at Wu Kuan. The old face turned red.

What a shock to death, Wu Kuan patted his chest and muttered to himself.

In comparison, Zhang Lele's voice is much smaller, but Wu Kuan is not worried, Yanmo's appearance is too good, few people stand by his side and not be overshadowed, Zhang Lele is still a rookie, with this opportunity to stand out. Fortunately, with this good start, Zhang Lele's future star path is also stable.

When Wu Kuan called, Yanmo was still in the club, and he was very excited because a reality show had just caught up with him.

"Reality show?" Yan Mo went through several variety shows in his mind.

"Yes, a recently hot reality show, they invited you and Zhang Lele as special guests at the same time!" Wu Kuan was very excited, he continued: "I'm still thinking, how to take advantage of this wave of heat You and Zhang Lele were officially launched, and I didn't expect the opportunity to come to the door!"

Yan Mo turned on the phone and threw it on the seat, and slowly opened the locker to change clothes.

Wu Kuan explained very seriously over there that this is an adventure-type reality show called "Journey of the King". Each episode will explore different wild environments. The content is thrilling and exciting, and it is very eye-catching.