Chapter 46

In the early morning, Wang Siming dragged his tired body back to the hotel. He was still carrying a large box of lunch in his hand, but it was already cold.

I don't know if Gu Xingfeng is sleeping now, has he ordered takeout by himself, or has he been waiting for him? It's all his fault that he lost his wallet carelessly, otherwise he wouldn't have been in the jc bureau for so long.

Quietly opened the door with the room key card, Wang Siming carefully put his head in, the light inside was very dim, only a small light was turned on by the bedside.

asleep? Wang Siming leaned in half body again.

The quilt on the bed moved suddenly. Wang Siming saw someone sitting up from the bed, and a pair of cold eyes were looking at him, faint, very penetrating.

Go... go to the wrong room? No, the room card is correct!

Yan Mo gently removed the quilt and got out of bed very gently, but his arm was held by the sleeping Gu Xingfeng.

Gu Xingfeng pursed his lips in his sleep, looking very cute, Yan Mo gently stroked his black hair.

He tucked the quilt for Gu Xingfeng, Yan Mo got out of bed and put on his coat, looked up at the door, Wang Siming was so frightened that his mouth was open.

This...this...what's the situation! ! !

"The meal has already been eaten, you should go back and rest." Yan Mo walked over, lowered his voice and instructed Wang Siming carefully: "Remember to let him bring the snacks on the table tomorrow. Let him eat when he is hungry, don't bear it."

"He has an injury, remember to remind him to apply medicine and not eat spicy and irritating things."

"And the most important point, don't hang out with unfamiliar people, Xiaofeng has a very simple personality, I'm afraid he will be deceived. ."

Wang Siming's expression was stunned, and he listened to Yanmo and asked a lot, and finally only remembered one key word, hurt!

He suddenly raised his hand and grabbed Yan Mo's shoulder.

"Are you the devil?!"

Yan Mo covered Wang Siming's mouth, grabbed his collar and dragged him out the door: "Speak softly!"

It's not easy to coax Gu Xingfeng to fall asleep. To his life.

"You... what did you do to my male god?!"

"What do you say?" Yan Mo closed the door lightly and glanced at Wang Siming sideways.

"I'm really stupid, really!" Wang Siming wiped away his tears: "I only know that Xingfeng is a simple child, and behind him there is a little fresh meat like a wolf like a tiger staring fiercely, but he still leaves him alone. I'm in the hotel..."

"I'm so stupid, really..."

Yan Mo's expression was impatient: "Is there enough ink?"

Wang Siming bit his lip: "嘤嘤嘤!"

"Take care of him, I'm leaving!"

Wang Siming's expression Stiff, trembling fingers pointed at Yan Mo's back: "Beast in clothes!" Early the

next morning, before Gu Xingfeng opened his eyes, he smelled the smell of porridge and vegetables.

Rubbing his grunting stomach, Gu Xingfeng stretched his waist.