Chapter 32 Missing Him

Ji Yi is 35 this year, he is considered young in the director circle, but just looking at his appearance, his beard is stubborn, his hair is sparse, his clothes are greasy and clumsy, and even if he doesn't take out his ID card, anyone who says he is 50 will believe him.

    In a high-end tea house, Ji Yi is drinking tea with Erlang's legs crossed. The elegant private room with green smoke curls, a few clusters of delicate green plants, a few famous paintings and calligraphy, and his pink floral shirt is particularly eye-catching.

    Yan Mo and Wu Kuan have been waiting for more than half an hour. During this time, they have been silently watching Ji Yi drinking tea, listening to him suck and suck while smacking his mouth.

    Very hot eyes.

    "Director Ji." Wu Kuan rubbed his hands together with a smile on his face: "The water in this tea jar has bottomed out, why don't we drink it after a break?"

    Ji Yi glanced at him sideways, then looked at Yan Mo: "What kind of person do you think Song Zhizhi is?"

    Yan Mo is facing Ji Yi. He doesn't have the nervousness and excitement of a newcomer when facing a well-known director. His expression is light but not rude, and his voice is somewhat serious. : "A very contradictory person, both cold and warm."

    "Oh?" Ji Yi's face flashed with interest, motioning Yanmo to continue.

    Yan Mo said: "He looks cold, mysterious, and alienated from thousands of miles on the outside, but he is actually very soft on the inside. He is not good at expressing himself, and it is easy to screw up simple things. The first time I met Su Yang was a A good example, his original intention was to persuade Su Yang not to skip class, but he didn't expect a few words to fight against each other."

    "He hopes that every student in the class can get good grades, but his extremely strict teaching method makes all students There were so many complaints, and even went to the principal to protest collectively. But even so, Song Zhizhi remained unchanged."

    "On the basis of the first impression, it is really hard to imagine that Song Zhizhi is such a gentle person at heart. But it is precisely this that makes Song Zhizhi's character attractive and attractive."

    "The contrast is cute?" Wu Kuan suddenly interjected.

    "You can say the same." Yan Mo nodded.

    Ji Yi narrowed his eyes and shook his head slightly, as if he was listening with relish. He raised his hand and said, "Go ahead."

    Yan Mo continued: "Su Yang was the loudest at the beginning, and he was the one who led the collective protest."

    "But this The person who hated him the most became Song Zhizhi's most staunch supporter in the end."

    "Why?" Wu Kuan asked, but Yan Mo looked at Ji Yi.

    Closing his eyes, Ji Yi suddenly opened his eyes and stared straight at Yanmo: "How many times have you read the original book?"

    Yanmo: "I read it three times and listened to it twice."

    Ji Yi nodded with a flat expression and waved his hand. Another pot of tea.

    Wu Kuan was a little stunned. Is this satisfied or dissatisfied?

    Looking at Yan Mo again, he is also calm and calm, neither impatient nor impatient.

    Hey! Wu Kuan slapped his thigh, and he was alone in the co-authoring, so he was so anxious, well, let me have some tea too!