Chapter 20 You Couple

During the winter vacation, Lao Gu sent someone to take Gu Xingfeng home.

"Ah? Go home? Why go home? I'm fine here!"

Lao Gu growled on the phone, "You bastard, you labor and my birthday, what are you talking about going home!"

Gu Xingfeng suddenly realized, and laughed a few times , I have been wanting to speak silently in my brain recently, and even Lao Gu's birthday has been forgotten: "Why don't I make fun of you? Can I forget? Am I that kind of person? Hehehehe... "

Lao Gu: I don't know why, but I just don't believe what he said...

"Your aunt said that you have been studying hard recently, and you will not be late or leave early. Hmph, this should have been done a long time ago. If you don't teach you a lesson, you really want to go to heaven."

Lao Gu While talking, he hummed: "What your mother and your two brothers mean is that you don't have to go back when you go home this time. For the sake of your hard work to reform, I agree for the time being!"

Gu Xingfeng's expression froze, hurriedly Said: "No no no, I'm fine here, I'm not leaving!"

"Not going home!" Lao Gu was surprised, in his imagination, shouldn't Gu Xingfeng be crying and wanting to go home?

"I'm definitely going home this time, I'll go back to Haizhen after your birthday! I'm so nervous about studying, I can't delay a day, I'm studying now, please don't stop me, ask me I'm in a hurry with you!"

Lao Gu: My youngest son is so hardworking and eager to learn, why do I have such an ominous feeling...

During the days when Gu Xingfeng returned home, he often stared at his mobile phone endlessly. Hu Penggou friends asked him to go clubbing and racing, but he refused all of them.

"Isn't it, those shows like Metamorphoses are all fake? Are you really transformed?"

"Go go go!" Gu Xingfeng waved his hand like chasing flies: "You dude! Stay away from me, I don't have a clue now. Time will take care of you~"

Gu Xingfeng: What are you doing?

Yanmo: Cooking.

Gu Xingfeng: Oh, you can still cook, is it delicious?

Yanmo: General.

Gu Xingfeng: Can I try it if I have a chance?

Yan Mo: Good.

"What's wrong with him? He keeps giggling?" A certain playboy asked in a low voice.

Playboy No. 2: "I don't know, it looks so stupid. Could it be the aftermath of the last car accident?!"

Lao Gu's birthday party was held very low-key. What a make-up party in the pool.

Lao Gu only asked the whole family to get together neatly, and he would be satisfied if everyone said something nice.

The day after the birthday dinner, Gu Xingfeng returned to Haizhen in a hurry, his mind was full of Yan Mo wearing an apron and busy in the kitchen.

"Did I say you're idle? You were the one who couldn't live or die at the beginning, but now you finally let Lao Gu pick you up, and you sing this again. Are you mad at me on purpose?" Gu Yan and Gu Xingfeng were the ones speaking. 's second brother.

"I'm very nervous in the class now, you always make me run around, you know it affects my grades?!"

Gu Yan laughed angrily: "You mention my grades?"