Chapter 15 Your Chest

The plane landed, and the program team arranged for Yan Mo and Bai Chenyu to wait in the rest area.

Several beautiful coupes were parked on the side of the road, waiting to pick up the guests recorded in this episode to the final venue. Under the camera, a third guest appeared.

Liu Yao is a popular program host, with a sweet voice and cute appearance. Many people like the programs she hosts, and she has her own fixed fan base.

She was wearing a light green jacket, her long black hair was neatly coiled up, and she hurried over with two huge suitcases, waving at Yan Mo.

"Hello Yanmo, I'm Liu Yao!" Liu Yao showed a standard smile, her eight teeth were white and neat.

Yan Mo bowed respectfully, Liu Yao entered the industry earlier than him, and was a senior.

"Hello."

Liu Yao was very familiar with it, and teased: "You have been on the screen for Weibo during this time. Today can be considered a real person. Several of my colleagues are your little Haiyan.

" Haiyan?" Yan Mo asked, as if he didn't quite understand what Liu Yao meant.

"You don't know?" Liu Yao covered her mouth and smiled: "Your fan group!"

"Brother Yan usually doesn't play Weibo very much." Bai Chenyu walked over and waved at Liu Yao: "Yaoyao Sister, long time no see!"

"Yeah, Xiaobai, she's getting more and more cute!"

Bai Chenyu's cheeks were immediately dyed a light red, making Liu Yao laugh.

At the same time, Song Xiaowen hurried over with a black suitcase, a black jacket, black sunglasses, slender legs as straight as pine, a diamond in his right ear shone, from a distance he looked like a handsome biker guy from a movie.

"It looks like I'm the latest." Song Xiaowen took off his sunglasses, with a smile on his angular face.

Song Xiaowen made his debut as a child star and graduated from a well-known film academy. In the same year, he participated in the costume drama "Jin Yi Jiang Hu" and played the role of the male No. 2 Tan Lin, which is well known to the audience. After that, he continued to make several TV dramas and movies with good reputation. Last year, he won the "Audience Favorite Actor Award" and was nominated for "Best Actor" in the same year. He belongs to the front line in the circle

. "Liu Yao's voice is hearty: "I just arrived." "

Bai Chenyu bowed obediently, his tone was somewhat restrained but with a little excitement: "Hello, Brother Song, I'm Bai Chenyu from Juxing!" I adore you so much! "

Song Xiaowen smiled politely: "Thank you, let's work together in the next few days." "

Four sedans of different colors galloped on the road, and arrived at the recording location after more than two hours' journey. The two explorers of "Journey of Kings" have been waiting for a long time.

"Journey of Kings" is a large-scale expedition record newly developed last year. The program, when planning the program, specially recruited wilderness adventure enthusiasts from the public. After a high-precision selection, two wilderness adventure enthusiasts with excellent physical fitness, firm will and love for adventure were selected.

One male and one female, and both of them are He is a senior VIP member of an internationally renowned adventure hobby club. Brightly

colored jackets, huge mountaineering bags, and two strong-figured explorers came forward to hug the guests of this issue very enthusiastically.