Chapter 30 Watching Movies

Haizhen's economy was backward, and the only cinema could only show some old films. At that time, Gu Xingfeng disliked the old and never went there, and it took many years before he began to regret it.

Yan Mo chose the movie tickets an hour later from the Internet. Before the opening, the two chatted in a cafe near the movie theater.

It was the first time the two watched a movie together, and Gu Xingfeng was a little excited. He was very concerned about the movie-watching experience of Yan Si, especially since it was a movie starring him.

Even if it was Emperor Gu who had gone through the wind and waves, he was still a little nervous at the moment.

The sky was getting dark, and the clouds were dyed with a gorgeous color, and the two sat by the window of the cafe.

Gu Xingfeng clenched the porcelain cup tightly and asked, "Have you seen the movie on Weibo?"

Yan Mo's eyes swayed slightly, and he could hardly notice it. He went to the cinema to see the movie as soon as it was released, and Gu Xingfeng's ancient costume made him look good. He's amazing, and he likes the plot.

However, this is the first time the two have seen a movie, so Yan Mo decides to pretend not to have seen it!

Yanmo shook his head sincerely: "I haven't seen it."

Gu Xingfeng's eyes lit up at first, but soon, his face fell down in disappointment: "My movie has been in theaters for so long, don't you want to know about it?"

Yan Mo's fingers froze, but his face didn't change: "I haven't paid attention to Weibo because I'm afraid of spoilers."

"Yeah..."

"There's still half an hour left, let's go to the waiting room." Yan Mo hurriedly changed the subject. , got up and grabbed Gu Xingfeng's wrist.

"I haven't finished my coffee yet-"

"I'll buy you a new one later."

Today is the weekend, and there are a lot of people watching the movie. Yan Mo went to the self-service ticket first, and then went to the service counter to buy popcorn and drinks, but Iced coffee sold out.

Gu Xingfeng frowned while holding the cold paper cup: "Coke contains too much sugar, it will make you fat."

Yan Mo put the rice flower on the table: "I'll go downstairs to buy coffee."

"Hey!" Gu Xingfeng grabbed him: "Just Coke, it's not a big deal to drink once."

"I'll be back soon."

"Hey!" Gu Xingfeng stood up abruptly and stopped in front of Yanmo, holding up the movie in his hand. Ticket: "It's about to start, you wait for me honestly!"

"You are not allowed to go anywhere!" Gu Xingfeng stared at me with a fierce expression on my face.

There were a lot of people watching the movie at this time. More than 20 people crowded in together when they were working on the elevator. Gu Xingfeng and Yan Mo were pushed directly to the most corners by the crowd.

Yan Mo was tall, he pulled Gu Xingfeng over, put his arms on the wall and locked him in his own one-third of an acre.

Gu Xingfeng looked up and could see Yanmo's face, and rubbed his forehead to meet Yanmo's chin. He was wearing a mask, holding hot popcorn in his arms, and his exposed eyes were curved into two crescents.