Chapter 31

The scene was very embarrassing.

    "It might be a problem with the machine..." Yan Mo glanced at Gu Xingfeng and said calmly.

    Gu Xingfeng couldn't hold back his face, he gritted his teeth and said, "It's been a long time since I've played hands-on, let's do it again!"

    Yan Mo didn't say a word, and silently dropped two game coins.

    "I'm sorry, your prize has flown away!" The mechanical female voice rang out again along with the music, and Gu Xing's airy Qi orifices were smoking, and black gas came from his body.

    "Calm down!" Yan Mo suddenly dragged Gu Xingfeng.

    "Let go of me." Gu Xingfeng lost his mind: "There is something wrong with this machine! I want to complain! I want to complain!"

    Gu Xing jumped up and down in style, as if he was about to smash the whole row of doll machines, Yan Mo said. Resisting the laugh, he bent over and picked up Gu Xingfeng and quickly left the crime scene.

    "You big pig's hoof let me down——" A

    few minutes later, in the cafe outside the movie theater, Gu Xingfeng looked resentful, and his eyes were like small bulbs, staring at Yan Mo.

    "Do you think I'm so embarrassing!"

    Yan Mo quickly shook his head: "No."

    Gu Xingfeng patted the table: "Then explain what you did just now! I haven't caught my baby yet!"

    Hmph, I haven't seen you for a few years, okay ? Learn, there are a lot of bad habits! It's fine if he doesn't do any tricks, but now he dares to fight against him, he really owes a lesson!

    I must take care of you hard!

    Gu Xingfeng stared at Yan Mo fiercely, and fired a few laser beams from his eyes, thumping him.

    "Xiaofeng." Yan Mo's expression seemed helpless, but his eyes were mixed with doting light. He opened his mouth and said, "There are too many people around. If they recognize you, it will be troublesome."

    Gu Xingfeng was speechless, just now Excited and forgot.

    His ears warmed slightly, and Gu Xingfeng was suddenly embarrassed. He found that as soon as he was with Yanmo, his IQ immediately dropped to a negative number!

    "...I was negligent."

    "Drinking iced coffee?" Yan Mo changed the topic.

    "Drink." Gu Xingfeng nodded in a low voice.

    It was already nine o'clock in the evening, but there were not many people in the cafe.

    There were a lot of people in line. Gu Xingfeng was so bored that he simply lay down on the table and played with his mobile phone. After a long time, Yan Mo finally returned with a plate of snacks.

    I'm a little hungry! Gu Xingfeng happily stared at the table full of food.

    After gobbling for a while, Yanmo wiped off the coffee stains on the corner of Gu Xingfeng's mouth with a tissue. Before leaving, Yanmo suddenly stopped.

    Three times, Yan Mo frowned.

    Someone is following them.

    The elevator once, the cinema once, and now the third time.