Chapter 23 Saying No

"Yanmo?"

Gu Chen raised his eyebrows and stood up, took out a tissue to wipe his hands: "Are you a classmate Gu Xingfeng?"

"He's a friend in my circle!" Gu Xingfeng returned to his senses, quickly grabbed Yanmo and blocked him behind him. "He came to see me, don't embarrass him!"

"Friend?" Gu Chen raised his eyes and looked at it. It was Gu Xingfeng's older brother. He had good looks inherited from the family, and the eyes under the lens captivated the soul.

"Which company?"

"Juxing." Yan Mo's tone was neither humble nor arrogant.

"Ju Xing..." Gu Chen seemed to think for a moment, then frowned: "That small company in Z city? Tsk tsk tsk, no future."

"Brother!" Gu Xingfeng was dissatisfied: "If you have nothing to do, go back first, I You don't have to worry about that."

"I'm going to leave if you don't say anything." Gu Chen patted the folds on his suit: "My time is very precious, and visiting you will cost you at least tens of millions."

"So, you better Immediate recovery and discharge from the hospital will save me a lot of losses."

"You can choose not to come..." Gu Xingfeng raised his forehead.

It is also a very worrying thing to have an elder brother who is a master of drama.

"Heh, you say no, but your body is very honest."

"I beg you, let's go!"

Gu Chen turned his eyes to Yanmo again: "Take care of my brother, otherwise, I will let the whole Juxing be buried with you.

" --Gu

Xingfeng had an old blood stuck in his throat.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of him." Yan Mo's tone was light, but his expression was very firm.

Gu Chen nodded happily, raised his eyebrows slightly at Gu Xingfeng, and then strode out of the ward.

"Brother?" Yan Mo asked.

Gu Xingfeng covered his face and nodded, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"Let's have breakfast, there is soy milk and millet porridge, which one do you want to eat?"

In front of a white dining table, the breakfast that Yan Mo bought neatly was placed on it. Rich and mellow soy milk, crystal clear soup dumplings, small steamed buns with round beads, and green pickles.

Judging from the packaging bags, these items are obviously not bought from a morning shop. It's just a quarter past seven, how early is Yan Mo up?

Moreover, Gu Xingfeng raised his eyes and glanced at the sofa in the corner. How could such a small place accommodate a slender Yanmo, he must have slept very hard.

"Eat some millet porridge, it's good for the stomach." Yan Mo took out some in a small white porcelain bowl, let it cool down a little and handed it to Gu Xingfeng.

The golden porridge was brought to the front, and Gu Xingfeng's eyes tightened due to the smoky heat.

"Thank you...Thank you!"

"You're welcome."

Yan Mo began to help Gu Xingfeng pick out the soup dumplings again, don't let the soup leak, don't open the mouth too big, don't look ugly...