Chapter 10 Do You Believe It or Not

The temperature dropped to the freezing point in an instant, Zhang Lele's hair stood on end, rubbing his eyes and squinting at the [Human Body Air Conditioning Machine] in the room.

"Brother Yan..." Zhang Lele swallowed: "I still have something to do over there, let's go first~"

Zhang Lele shrank his shoulders and ran back to his room, Li Feng pretended to be casually wandering at the door, pricked up his ears and shouted One sentence: "What are you doing secretly!"

No one paid any attention to him.

Li Feng originally wanted to ask them about Daniel's contact information, but at this time he was too embarrassed to speak, so he had to go back to the house angrily.

Shit luck, Li Feng cursed.

As soon as Zhang Lele left, Yan Mo directly opened the video call, and Daniel answered in seconds.

On the other side of the phone, Daniel was eating with his head down. It looked like he was in a hotel. He put his phone on the stand and pointed his lips to the camera: "Wait for you for a long time."

"What are you doing?" Using the phone can also make people feel his displeasure.

Daniel laughed, picked up a piece of dessert and put it in his mouth, while eating, he said, "Don't do anything, it's just fun, what's the matter?"

Fun? Yan Mo frowned, installing a camera in the glass room to secretly photograph his Gu Xingfeng, all because of fun?

"What's your expression?" Daniel raised the water glass and took a sip: "The entire caser is mine, what happened to me installing the camera in my company? It's you guys, please be nice to me in my place, don't be ashamed!"

"Delete the thing. Yes." Yan Mo's tone was strong.

Daniel was displeased: "Why, if you want to delete it, delete it. Haha, who do you think you are?"

"Then what do you think?"

"I don't think so, I'll tell you when I think of it, in short, you have a handle on it. It's in my hands. What do you think will happen if I get unhappy and release the video of you and Gu Yingdi hugging each other?"

"Maybe Gu Yingdi will be cold..." Daniel said while observing Yanmo's expression, but it was not the expected anger, Yanmo's expression was very calm.

"You are an internationally renowned photographer, don't you think it's ugly to threaten my 36-line in this way?"

Daniel hummed, his tone wanton: "What's so ugly? I can still dive into you, believe it or not? "

Yanmo didn't speak, the two looked at each other, suddenly, Yanmo slowly hooked his lips, and his dark eyes flashed.

Without waiting for Daniel to think, Yan Mo has ended the call.

Daniel cursed in a low voice, humming in his heart, anyway, I won this game.

But a few seconds later, Yan Mo came with news.

After Daniel looked at it, his face was as black as a frying pan.

Yan Mo actually recorded the screen.

Another sentence followed.

- Do you dare to send it out and try it?

"Yan, Mo!" Daniel slammed on the table angrily, gritted his teeth.

In the next few months, Yan Mo and Zhang Lele received several announcements sporadically. Although the number was not large, the quality was much better than before, and the remuneration was doubled.

Zhang Lele often held his mobile phone and stared at the bank. Silly text messages to come.

On the day that "Jiuyoumeng" was completed, a certain jewelry announced the spokesperson of the new season at the same time, and published a pictorial on the official blog.

In the picture, Gu Xingfeng is dressed in a well-cut black suit, with handsome facial features, a tall and slender body, and his shoulder-length black hair is tied up. A pair of long and narrow phoenix eyes seems to have a faint smile, which instantly fascinates thousands of girls.

Countless fans shouted on Weibo that they must buy the same bracelet from her husband, and that bracelet instantly became a hit. It was sold out as soon as it went on the market, and even the next day, Taobao even bought high imitation goods.

Next, "Nine You Dreams" officially began to publish stills. Liu Lingzhao was wearing an ice blue dress. His long black hair was pulled up in a bun, and his eyes were smart and delicate. .

Lin Jiajie is dressed in a black brocade robe, with long black hair tied high with a jade crown, a pair of eyes with piercing eyes, and a straight body. He is really leisurely and handsome.

The last one is Gu Xingfeng, the finale, with black hair and white clothes, with a tall figure, eyes like stars under his sword eyebrows, and a smile that seems to be absent at the corners of his mouth. At first glance, it makes people feel breathless.

Yan Mo held the phone and watched for a long time. Most of the passers-by in the comment area expressed their expectations for "Nine You Dreams". The fans of each family showed their strong support for their idols, as well as the shameless licking of the face fans, and some gangsters. They fight.

Yan Mo almost turned the page from the beginning to the end, watching it very seriously, and searched for a lot of scene tidbits, and watched it with relish for a long time.

One day after that, Zhang Lele accidentally discovered that Yan Mo's mobile wallpaper turned out to be a still from "Dream of Nine Yous"! Although it is a group photo of the three protagonists, Zhang Lele can smell a hint of adultery very strangely.

I always feel like I know something amazing, hold your cheeks.

In the same month, the official website of a fashion magazine officially released the shooting footage, and uploaded the refined high-definition pictures in turn. In just half a day, Yan Mo and Zhang Lele became popular on Weibo, followed by Gu Xingfeng.