Chapter 52

When a person experiences too much suffering when he is young, he will not feel bitter in the future, and his heart is strong and invincible, but it is also difficult to be truly happy.

After taking too much medicine, you will not feel bitter, and your tongue will be numb and forget other tastes, but suddenly one day, someone stuffed you with a piece of fruit candy.

The sweet taste explodes on the tip of the tongue, and the sweetness in the mouth is refreshing. I didn't feel good if I didn't eat it before, but in the future, I'm afraid I'll never forget it again.

Gu Xingfeng is his candy.

Yan Mo's voice was a little hoarse: "Xiaofeng, come here."

Gu Xingfeng put all the cards in his pocket, and dragged his heavy body slowly over.

Yan Mo took off the brown bear helmet with both hands, Gu Xingfeng was sweating profusely, and his hair was tied into strands and stuck to his face.

The two looked at each other for a few seconds, and Gu Xingfeng's face gradually turned red. I didn't feel anything when I held the card just now, but I felt embarrassed when I took off the helmet.

Yan Mo kissed Gu Xingfeng's forehead: "Blushing like this."

Gu Xingfeng raised his two paws and fanned the wind vigorously: "It's hot!"

"Didn't you say you have a job? Why did you come to dance for me, where did you get this dress? What?"

Gu Xingfeng's big claws covered Yanmo's face: "Where do you have so many questions?"

Yanmo grinned, reaching into the big pocket on the bear's belly and taking out the cards one by one: "This is You wrote it all?"

Gu Xingfeng lowered his head and poked his paws, his eyes looking in other directions: "Just... write whatever you want, it's best if you can be happy."

"I'm very happy." Yan Mo turned Gu Xingfeng's face , using an irresistible force to make Gu Xingfeng look at him: "I am so happy."

Yan silently bent over, bit Gu Xingfeng's lips lightly, and tasted the jelly-slick tongue, it felt like eating a piece of the world The most delicious candy.

Gu Xingfeng was wearing bulky clothes, standing stupidly and being kissed, his face turned red after a while, not shy, but mainly hot.

Yan Mo squeezed his face with both hands: "Where's the zipper of your clothes, I'll take it off for you. Your face is redder than a bunny's eyes now."

Gu Xingfeng has a physique that likes to sweat, and is most afraid of heat on weekdays. It's hard for him to jump and jump in this big padded jacket. It must be unpleasantly hot now, if it is simmered for a while, it is estimated that it can be eaten directly on the plate.

"In the back, the zipper is on the neck."

Yan Mo found the zipper on his back, and pulled it directly over Xiong pp. Gu Xingfeng exhaled in relief, finally feeling the cool air outside!

"Go take a shower, you're soaking wet."

Gu Xingfeng tugged at his wet shirt, it was really uncomfortable, he nodded: "Then I'll go."

Yan Mo hooked his lips and smiled: "Go."

After entering the bathroom, Gu Xingfeng hurriedly took off his clothes. After taking a comfortable shower, he realized that there was no change of clothes. He turned around in the bathroom and there was no bathrobe!