Chapter 4 you stop me

In the crowd, a slender man walked out slowly.

He wore a very casual knitted hat on his head, and his fair face was covered by a pair of exaggeratedly large sunglasses, revealing only his upturned nose and extremely pale lips.

He wears a black and white scarf around his neck, holds his shoulders in one hand, and looks down with a tablet in the other.

Zhang Lele zoomed in on the pictures on his mobile phone to compare them in the air, narrowed his round almond-core eyes, and nodded vigorously: "It's him!"

After saying that, Zhang Lele suddenly pulled up Yan Mo, hurried over, and stopped abruptly in front of the young man.

"Excuse me... Are you Daniel?" Zhang Lele's English was not very good, and it took a long time to suffocate such a sentence.

The young man was frightened by the sudden arrival of two people and took a step back, but he was obviously a little displeased when he heard Zhang Lele's broken English.

"Hello... We are from Juxing... Media... Company... Artists... We want..." Zhang Lele struggled to communicate with Daniel, almost exhausting all the English lexicon in his head, he gestured vigorously with both hands as he spoke, Attracting people to look back frequently.

Zhang Lele was sweating profusely, turned around and sneered at Yanmo, and asked him, "What does the magazine say?" Yanmo suddenly

realized that this man had been making gestures for a long time.

he.

"Oh oh oh!" Zhang Lele's eyes lit up, he turned his head and resumed his Zhang's English.

At this moment, a man's cold voice suddenly came from above his head.

"What gadgets, talk to me."

Zhang Lele blushed: "You can speak Mandarin..."

Daniel quickly took off his glasses, his icy blue eyes seemed to sparkle with shiny crystals, and he stared at him coldly. Zhang Lele said in a cold voice: "If you have something to say, don't get in the way."

Zhang Lele froze when he looked at it, his throat was blocked, and he was a little nervous.

Yan Mo brought Zhang Lele behind him, and his 1.9-meter head was instantly inserted between the two.

"We are from Juxing Media, we'll take you back to the hotel."

Daniel glanced at Yanmo coldly: "No need!"

After speaking, Daniel raised his hand to block Yanmo, who was motionless in front of him, and slapped the iron in the past. board.

Daniel was about to get angry when a harsh sound suddenly broke out in the distance.

"Daniel--"

"That's Daniel!"

Daniel is a very famous photographer, and because of his good looks, he has many fans in China.

The traffic at the airport is huge, and it's not a good thing to be recognized here!

In a blink of an eye, the people around looked at the three of Yan Mo because of the scream.

The three of them are all handsome guys from the beginning. They have been in the entertainment industry all the year round. It is inevitable that they will bring their own stars and small apertures. Now the three of them get together and immediately attract everyone's attention.