Chapter 65

Gu Xingfeng originally rushed to fight, but ended up biting and biting, and holding Yanmo like a koala, he kept rubbing it, and he was about to rub Yanmo out of the fire.

Yanmo pushed Gu Xingfeng and said in a hoarse voice, "Don't make trouble."

"I didn't make trouble."

"I'll have a live broadcast in a while." Yan Mo grabbed the other party's dishonest little paw: "Eight o'clock in the evening, it's past five o'clock now .

"

Bulging cheeks: "Alright then, I won't play with you anymore."

Yan Mo hugged him: "I will play with you in a few days, and you will have to support them in the next few days." After speaking, he patted Gu Xingfeng's little buttocks.

The two of them collapsed on the bed like children making trouble. After a while, Gu Xingfeng felt sleepy, and Yan Mo carefully put his arms around him and coaxed him to sleep. It was almost seven o'clock when he looked up again.

Yan Mo picked up the laptop and walked to the study, Wu Kuan shook him on the button.

[Wu Kuan: Open the video]

Yan Mo opened the video, Wu Kuan was sitting in their studio in the imperial capital, and there was a suitcase in the corner, it looked like he just got off the plane.

"You're back?"

Wu Kuan said to the video, "Why is there no one in your house? I thought you were in the studio, where are you?"

Yan Mo: "I'm in Xiaofeng's house."

"I wipe!!!" Wu Kuan sent a bunch of exclamation marks: "You don't want to live with Gu Yingdi? Is it so exciting? Can his agent agree?"

"No, I'm just staying for a few days."

Wu Kuan clicked his tongue twice and looked at Yanmo. His eyes were meaningful: "Remember to wear high-necked clothes for the live broadcast for a while, look at your neck, your actor's fighting strength is good."

The words "your family" please Yanmo, he smiled at the camera, hooked his lips, Like a spring breeze blowing across Wu Kuan's eyes instantly.

At 8:00 sharp, the fans in the live broadcast room were already crowded. The moment Yanmo appeared, the messages were like bullets one after another. Yanmo couldn't see what they were saying, and it passed in a flash.

Before turning on the camera, he deliberately changed into a black turtleneck sweater, which just covered the red spots on his neck. He squinted at the fans' messages that were swiping quickly on the screen, thought for a while, picked up a pair of eyes on the table and put them on.

When he looked at the computer screen again, the message area was full of [ah].

【啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊】

【啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊】

【啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊】

言默有点疑惑,但还是按照吴宽给的流程对Looking at the screen, he introduced himself: "Hello everyone, I'm Yan Mo."

[Nuo Gong looks so handsome wearing glasses, with a turtleneck black sweater and abstinence handsome men! ! ! 】

【The action of squinting just now is so sexy】