Chapter 67

The originally clean and tidy room was like a hurricane swept across at the moment. Furniture, decorations, and broken glass rolled messily all over the floor. Gu Chen ordered several bodyguards to force Gu Yan away.

"I'll be back, it's not over!" After Gu Yan finished his last sentence, Gu Chen took off his gloves and covered his mouth.

"Do you still think you haven't lost all your face?!" Gu Chen's tone was cold, and his eyes glanced at several bodyguards: "Take it away!"

Before leaving, Gu Chen took a deep look at Yanmo, and the two looked at each other for a while. Seconds, and then the security door was slammed shut.

The room that was lively like a vegetable market just now was suddenly terribly quiet. Yan Mo picked up Gu Xingfeng and walked into the bedroom, rubbing the back of his head with a hot towel, moving very carefully.

Yan Mo rubbed gently, with a soft tone: "Is it still uncomfortable?"

Gu Xingfeng shook his head: "It's much better."

"Fortunately, I was witty and sent a distress message... otherwise Gu Yan would have died."

Yan Mo smiled . "You are the best." "Take a

rest." Yan Mo asked Gu Xingfeng to lie down, but the other party hugged his arm tightly, so Yan Mo had to go to bed and lie down with Gu Xingfeng.

It was already late at night, there was a gap in the thick curtains, and a milky white moonlight came in and fell on Gu Xingfeng's peaceful sleeping face.

Yan Mo stared at him for a long time, leaned over and kissed Gu Xingfeng's white forehead, then carefully got out of bed and walked to the living room.

The living room was messy and dirty. Yan Mo used a broom to clean up the broken glass on the floor, tidy up the stray furniture, and finally wipe the wet floor with a clean mop.

When doing these things, he moved very lightly and slowly, for fear of waking up Gu Xingfeng, who had finally fallen asleep. I don't know how long it took, the living room became clean and tidy again, the warm sunlight came in from the transparent glass window, and the whole room was instantly covered with a layer of shining golden light.

Yan Mo took out his laptop and sat on the sofa to check his emails. Several letters were sent by Wu Kuan. After reading it for a while, he fell asleep before he knew it.

When he woke up again, the computer was gone, replaced by a pair of tight arms around his waist and a small fluffy head on his chest.

Gu Xingfeng was like a small beast, leaning against Yanmo's arms, breathing evenly, occasionally uttering a few low-pitched sleepless nights.

"Don't sleep in a good bed." Yan Mo whispered, as if blaming but more like pampering.

Yan Mo wanted to help Gu Xingfeng change into a comfortable position. He held Gu Xingfeng's neck and put his other hand on his waist. Gu Xingfeng opened his eyes with a slight movement.

Gu Xingfeng rubbed his eyes and leaned over to give Yan Mo a good morning kiss. He licked the red blood scab on Yanmo's lips with the tip of his tongue, and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Xiaofeng." Yanmei really looked into Gu Xingfeng's eyes: "Don't say sorry to me, at any time."

Gu Xingfeng His lips moved, the tip of his nose was a little sour, he rushed forward and hugged Yanmo tightly.