Chapter 70 Two in One

After winning the award, Yan Mo has obviously had a lot of itineraries, besides various advertising endorsements, there are many more dinner parties. At the dinner table are some well-known directors and producers, and sometimes a few first-line stars.

There used to be such activities, but because Yanmo didn't like drinking, he always avoided it when he could. But now that he is famous, he has won another award with high gold content, and all kinds of dinner parties are springing up like bamboo shoots after the rain. It's okay for Yanmo to hide once or twice, but if you do it more often, you will inevitably get a bad reputation for playing big cards.

People in the business circle have a saying that business is discussed at the wine table, and the same applies in the entertainment circle. In order for an artist to succeed, strength alone is not enough, and they also need to have enough network resources. And most of these network resources are established from the wine table. How many young stars who have just emerged desperately want to know the director and the producer, but without a certain status and identity, they are not even qualified to come in and pour wine.

He understands these truths silently, so he will go to these dinners when he should, and he can drink as much wine as others toast. He didn't like to talk much at the banquet, but fortunately, Wu Kuan was a good talker. In addition, he was silent and did not avoid drinking. Every time it ended, he could make all the big people happy. Those who should leave the phone should stay on the phone, and those who should talk about cooperation should talk about cooperation.

It was the same today, Yanmo used the excuse of going to the toilet during the banquet, and staggered to the door of the clubhouse to smoke. This is a well-known entertainment club in the imperial capital. Anyone who can come in is either rich or expensive. Just the two handsome little doormen standing at the door, the club's monthly salary is higher than that of the director of a large company.

He was leaning against the side door, a position so inconspicuous that almost no one could see him. The cool wind blows on his face, Yan Mo is slightly sober, but there is still a trace of fatigue on his face.

This is the fourth game this week, and even though he just shows his face and drinks a few drinks, he still feels bored from the bottom of his heart.

When Yan returned silently, the producers with big fat heads and big ears had already been put down by Wu Kuan, and he was relieved and gave Wu Kuan a thumbs up.

After calling a few taxis, Wu Kuan and Yan Mo partnered to stuff them in. The drunk man sank, and Yan Mo felt like he had lifted a few dead pigs.

Wu Kuan reported the address to the driver, watched the taxi disappear in the moonlight, and looked back to see Yan Mo looking for fire with a cigarette in his mouth.

Wu Kuan took out a lighter from his pocket and set it on for him: "I know you're annoying to socialize, but as long as you're in the circle, you can't avoid these things."

"Our studio has just started, and you recently won an award, and you're seeing popularity. Getting higher and higher, I must use this fire to hold you high."

Yan Mo patted Wu Kuan on the shoulder: "I understand, thank you Brother Kuan."

Wu Kuan also lit a cigarette, which he drank today. He was also a little tall, sitting on the stone steps on the edge of the flowerbed and said leisurely: "I came out to work when I was 17 years old, and was introduced to a crew by others. At that time, I was young and my spirit was high, and I thought about eating a bowl of rice as an actor. At that time Ah, I think being an actor is like gold falling from the sky, you just put on a good-looking shape and then go."