Chapter 35

Yan Mo saw the news of Gu Xingfeng early the next morning, and his mood instantly became happy.

    The hotel where he stayed was not far from the crew, Yan Mo rushed over after breakfast, and the situation at the scene seemed a bit wrong.

    Director Ji's face was cloudy, Tang Pingjing persuaded in a low voice on the side, the surrounding staff did not dare to breathe, and they seemed to be busy with work, but in fact they were all ears to observe the situation.

    Yan Mo stopped a staff member to inquire about the situation, and only then did he know that Director Ji had just had a quarrel with the investor on the phone.

    The investors didn't know which one was wrong. They had to temporarily replace the second male lead. At the beginning, they discussed with Yan Yuese. Seeing that Director Ji didn't let go, they made harsh words. If they didn't change them, they would withdraw their capital.

    Ji Yi worked hard to prepare for the filming for a long time.

    The original male No. 2 was his ten-minute intention. Regardless of his temperament and appearance, all aspects are very in line with the image in the novel, and his acting skills are unquestionable.

    But now that the investor said a word, he would change people, and Ji Yi would of course be upset.

    "If he wants to change people, he will change people. If he says he will withdraw funds, he will withdraw funds. He's just playing people like monkeys. I won't shoot!"

    Ji Yi was still furious over there, kicking down the stool beside him with a bang. Tang Pingjing's face was not much better. Go, but still persuading painstakingly, in the end I don't know what to say, Ji Yi's face is a little better.

    If you say no, it's just angry words.

    The big guy has worked so hard for so long, as long as the investors don't run away, even the sea of ​​​​fire has to be overcome. Shooting a movie is like giving birth to a new life, how can you give up when you say you give up?

    It is the uncle who gave the money.

    In the end, even Ji Yi, who is notoriously difficult in the circle, had to compromise.

    The staff were talking quietly behind their backs, waiting to see who the new male second man was?

    The first few scenes were rival scenes between Meng Feiying and Bian Pan, and the second male lead soon arrived, but the second male did not appear.

    Ji Yi was originally angry, but now his face was covered with black again.

    The male number two who was looking forward to the stars and the moon finally appeared, but when they saw him, everyone was dumbfounded. It turned out to be Teng Junyan.

    Teng Junyan is considered a second-rate star in the circle, but his style and posture on weekdays are comparable to international superstars. His family is rich, and he is in the entertainment industry because of his personal hobbies, zero acting skills, violent temper, arrogance, arrogance, low-handedness, famous crew disaster, and box office poison.

    As long as Teng Junyan has acted in film and television dramas, Douban's ratings are undoubtedly below 3.0, which can be said to be the ultimate nightmare for all directors.

    Ji Yi's complexion changed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    "Calm." Tang Pingjing patted his shoulder.