𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍

‼️SPOILERS‼️Tw: mentions of child abduction & abuse

‼️SPOILERS‼️
Tw: mentions of child abduction & abuse

YOUR POV:
It all started after I escaped the grabber with the help of my boyfriend, Finney and his sister, Gwen. Well technically, i killed the grabber but they still helped the police find me and return me home. The nightmares have been non stop, i hated it with a burning passion.

Since i was abducted, the school has cut me some slack and let me off with multiple things, knowing my mental health was damaged from all this. My mum was caring about it and Finney became extra protective over me, then again, he was always protective over me, it's adorable.

Tonight, my mum went off to work for a night shift, i hated being alone after the incident. I often had nightmares of the grabber beating me with that ratty belt. I'm still surprised I managed to survive. I squirmed in my bed, shifting and turning. The images of the cold basement stuck in my head, i shot up gasping for air and ran straight to my phone.

I punched in Finney's home number and it began to ring. "Hello?" I heard a whisper, immediately knowing it was Finney. "F-finney, can you come over?" I cried. "Yeah, i'm on my way, darling" he whispered softly before hanging up. I ran straight up to my bedroom and bundled up in the duvet, scared to even move. I heard someone enter my house a few minutes later. "Y/N?" I heard my boyfriend call.

I heard him walking up the stairs and he eventually walked into my room, seeing the fear on my face. "Hey, hey.." he murmured gently, sitting beside me and wrapping his arms around me. He slowly laid us down, covering us with my covers. "The nightmares are just getting worse, fin..." i cried sadly. He began to rub my back and shush me, as if i was a baby. "Go to sleep, okay? I'll be with you the whole time, i'll be here when you have a nightmare" he whispered and kissed my head.

I listened and shut my eyes, cuddling up to him more, he held me tight to let me know he was still there and eventually i fell asleep. But it wasn't a peaceful one, as usual...

I woke up screaming and crying, Finney was instantly by my side trying to calm me down. "Hey, hey, you're okay!" He tried to soothe me and held me in his arms. "I don't like it, I DONT LIKE IT!" I yelled and he ran his hands through my hair and rocked me back and forth gently. "I know, i know. I've got you now, Y/n, you're safe darling" he murmured.

I calmed down and took some deep breaths, fully laying on Finney's chest. "I love you Y/n, as long as i'm here, nobody can hurt you. Understand me?" I looked at him, smiling lightly. "I love you too, Fin" I replied and pecked his lips. And for the first time in ages, i had a peaceful sleep because i was in Finney's arms.