𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌

YOUR POV:I was woken up from my nap by a banging noise, I looked around the small room to see that Finney wasn't to be seen

YOUR POV:
I was woken up from my nap by a banging noise, I looked around the small room to see that Finney wasn't to be seen. "Finney?!" I called out but i just heard a sound of frustration in reply. I walked round the corner to see a hole in the wall, i knew Finney was in there because one of his feet were hanging out of it. "Fin, what are you doing?" I asked.

The banging soon stopped and my boyfriend slid out of the wall and sat in the corner, he began crying and the sound of his cries actually broke my heart. I slowly walked towards him, stepping over the hole in the floor which we dug up ages ago. I sat by his side and he rested his head on my shoulder, crying more.

"I just wanna go home...but i-i don't think we'll m-make it" he cried and i took his hand in mine. "We're gonna get out, I promise you, Finney" I whispered in reassurance, rubbing my thumb against his hand. "How do you know?" He asked, sniffing slightly. I gave him a comforting smile. "I just do...we can't let some guy in a creepy mask end us. We have to defeat him, he can't defeat us." I explained with a grin. He smiled back at me.

I gently bought my hand up to wipe his tears and kissed him gently before the black phone started ringing again. Finney quickly pulled away and rushed towards it, i chuckled gently and followed after him. No matter what, we're getting out of here alive.