𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑

(this is finneys pov)💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

I WALKED AND sat by my moms grave, I hadn't been here in at least a few months and i had to talk with her again...even if she couldn't reply. I smiled and sniffled as i sat down. "Hey mom, its been a few months, sorry I haven't really visited. A lot of stuff has happened these past few months.." i started

"Basically i got kidnapped but i killed him and saved Bruce, Vance, Robin, Griffin AND Billy which is a relief and i got kidnapped with Y/n too. Man..Mom, you would've loved her, shes the most amazing girl ever. Shes insanely brave and full of courage but shes shy when it comes to our relationship...then again, so am i" i chuckled and wiped my tears.

"Shes the type of girl you used to describe in those fairytales you told Gwen and i, you know, the ones where the prince meets the princess and they fall in love...Y/n's like that princess and i fell in love with her. I wish you could've met her, but i've told her about you, and she loves you very much.." i explained, smiling because i knew if my mom was still here, her and Y/n would get along so well...

"And Gwen's doing okay. Dad isn't abusive anymore but i still protect her from him if i feel like he'll get aggressive, shes safe with me mom. And i still tell her those fairytales you told her after she has nightmares...which isn't often but when I can do it, its the best moment" i informed, smiling as I remembered Gwen climbing into bed with Y/n and i. We were quick to make up a story for my sister and she fell asleep, we all cuddled up together that night.

"I better go now mom, next time i visit, i'll bring Gwen and Y/n...they were having what they call a 'girls day' today, so I decided to come see you. I love you so much, we all do and we miss you..." i kissed the grave and walked away, taking one last look at the gravestone...wondering if my mom listened to me the entire time...